Author Topic: [WTS] 1000 PTS @ 0.003 each [SOLD]  (Read 20651 times)

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
I've send 1000PTS to Lighthouse. He will respond here once he has 12 confirmations.

still waiting for you @0.0032

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
@Bitcoincanada: Lighthouse has offered to do escrow. What we did last time was that I'm sending PTS to Lighthouse, you send BTC to my address, we wait until we see 2-3 confirmations, then Lighthouse releases PTS to you.

I accept both offers for 500 PTS @ 0.0031 + buyer pays fee, but I first do the 1000 PTS trade, so you have to wait a couple of minutes, sorry!

Since I'm the only one selling at the moment, I would rather trade at 0.0032. Still interested?

Proto modified this post then we moved to the next page, note the price is increasing to .0032

OK.... but no raise again. Accetp the 0.0032

Offline Proto

• View Profile
I've send 1000PTS to Lighthouse. He will respond here once he has 12 confirmations.

Offline buybitcoinscanada

• View Profile
Proto, sent you another PM.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
@Bitcoincanada: Lighthouse has offered to do escrow. What we did last time was that I'm sending PTS to Lighthouse, you send BTC to my address, we wait until we see 2-3 confirmations, then Lighthouse releases PTS to you.

I accept both offers for 500 PTS @ 0.0031 + buyer pays fee, but I first do the 1000 PTS trade, so you have to wait a couple of minutes, sorry!

Since I'm the only one selling at the moment, I would rather trade at 0.0032. Still interested?

Proto modified this post then we moved to the next page, note the price is increasing to .0032
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

• View Profile
Okay. Lighthouse. Let me know when the 1000 PTS are in your escrow, and I'll send Proto the BTC.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile

Waiting for you, Proto.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Escrow procedure is as follows:  Protocoin seller sends the sold amount to a PTS address I control, once they have 12 confirmations I alert the buyer to send their BTC directly to the seller.  Once the seller confirms to their level of satisfaction (I recommend three), they confirm receipt and the Protocoins in escrow are released to the buyer.

Fees are 1% of total amount, minimum 5PTS - Payable by the seller in either BTC or PTS
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile

OK, Proto

Offline Proto

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 04:08:41 pm by Proto »

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
Yes, I'm currently selling all 1000 for 3BTC to buybitcoinscanada. Lighthouse, would you be interested in doing escrow for that transaction?

To seanwang1105 and heropzy: I can give you each another 500 PTS, if you make me a better offer than 0.003

Hi Proto,

Have PMed you.

Offline Mumusan

• View Profile
I want to provide same offer as heropzy

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Yes, I'm currently selling all 1000 for 3BTC to buybitcoinscanada. Lighthouse, would you be interested in doing escrow for that transaction?

To seanwang1105 and heropzy: I can give you each another 500 PTS, if you make me a better offer than 0.003

Proto
I will offer 0.0031 each and take the escrow fee.
buy 500 PTS

• View Profile
Here's my PTS address. Let me know how to proceed.

PrwBKaXgb4np7cCYWcDcuH221BP8wtbEWW

Offline Proto

• View Profile