Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 2638 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
...PTS on the other side are tradeable so in addition to getting PTS you can sell them after the 28th...

Offline Markus

• View Profile
50 % of all BTSX will be given to all PTS holders. This is within the first promise of at least 10 %.
The other 50 % of all BTSX will be give to all AGS holders.

AGS is not a blockchain nor is it tradeable.
You can gain AGS by donating to the Angel addresses.
You can donate using either PTS or BTC.
The donations of one calendar day (GMT) compete for 10000 AGS.
The amount of AGS you receive will be (5000 * your BTC donation / total daily BTC donations) + (5000 * your PTS donation / total daily PTS donations)

1 AGS will give you 3.333333… BTSX.
1 PTS will give you roughly 1.3 BTSX.

Currently the way to get most BTSX per dollar is through AGS.

sumantso

Keep the PTS in your wallet on 28th Feb and you will get almost 1.3x BTS than PTS you hold. Thats all you need to know, really - you are getting a better deal than you thought possible earlier.

You could have gotten a much better deal (and maybe still can) if you followed closely but you are not losing anything.

Please explain what you mean with this? How do I get a much better deal?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3004.msg37847#msg37847

Offline Whiskeylake

• View Profile
Keep the PTS in your wallet on 28th Feb and you will get almost 1.3x BTS than PTS you hold. Thats all you need to know, really - you are getting a better deal than you thought possible earlier.

You could have gotten a much better deal (and maybe still can) if you followed closely but you are not losing anything.

Please explain what you mean with this? How do I get a much better deal?

sumantso

Offline dirktadwater

• View Profile
A couple months ago I purchased PTS under the impression that they would essentially be convertible at a 1:1 ratio to bitshares. Now I see there's something called 'Bitshares AGS' which is going to also convert to Bitshares?

What gives? I feel a little gipped, I thought you said only PTS would be the seed blockchain for Bitshares. Am I not understanding this correctly?