Author Topic: 0.1 PTS/ea - EASY MONEY: Post Undiscovered Articles & Press Here - [CLOSED]  (Read 22198 times)

Offline jernau

• View Profile
Wow.  Great contributions.  This will go pending while we sort through what we have here.  B
Does this mean that you're not accepting submissions anymore?
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt
Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt
Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline CLIFF

• View Profile
 the article in chinese is ok ?

Hello Forum!

I'd like to ask for your help.  We're attempting to catalog all the press and articles from third parties that exist currently about BitShares and Invictus to create the new "Press" section of our website.

So here are the rules:
There's no limit on hold old or new it can be.
It has to mention Invictus, BitShares, a team member by name (ex: Daniel Larimer), or one of our products or concepts (Keyhotee, DAC's, etc). 
It can't simply be a post from another forum.
It needs to be something I haven't seen yet.  If you're not sure, post anyway.
Post 1) the link and 2) your PTS address  - and you'll get 1PTS for each one accepted.
Bounty will be paid to whomever posts the link first, if there's multiple posts of the same source.

I'm looking for formal articles and stories written from large or small sources, well written blog posts, etc. In other words, something we'd be proud to post in our Press section, without editing. Also, negative press also counts, so send that as well!  Thanks and happy searching.

Bigger than bitcoin,
B

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Wow.  Great contributions.  This will go pending while we sort through what we have here.  B