Author Topic: Bounty Management Outsource  (Read 2518 times)

Offline bizgenius

• View Profile
I am in Australia and this is my core business... Perhaps I can do this?

www.bizgenius.com.au
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:29:38 am by bizgenius »

drekrob

What exactly do you expect from this? Is it mainly for legality or for the manpower of testing and managing the bounties? I do own a company in Germany. I'm not sure if Germany is the best choice though, it is not exactly known for being a tax haven...

Offline bytemaster

Personally i just wish you'd employ someone, even part time to liaise between III and the bounty takers. All you need are useable innovative and high quality results, that can be accomplished we enough by having a single manager in the section. I am not sure about size of expansion, but at the moment, the operation is too small to warrant a company taking over.

It can be a one man company ;)  doing this part time.

We cannot simply employ someone or we would just do that ;)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Personally i just wish you'd employ someone, even part time to liaise between III and the bounty takers. All you need are useable innovative and high quality results, that can be accomplished we enough by having a single manager in the section. I am not sure about size of expansion, but at the moment, the operation is too small to warrant a company taking over.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline bytemaster

We would like to outsource the management and payment of all bounties on this forum to a company that is located outside the United States.  If you are interested in helping run our bounties please contact me.  Your company must be legitimate and able to submit to us an invoice for your management efforts.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.