Author Topic: Announcement Regarding February 28 2014 BitShares Snapshot and Future DACs  (Read 10977 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Great Video. Thanks Daniel!

I wanna say one thing here: It seems to me that I often criticize things here and even more often ask stupid questions (especially about the technical parts). But in the end I am a big believer. I think the reason that there is a lot of critical questions and comments is that people want to be as sure as possible about the bets they (already) made on the succes of I3 software. No one has to say / ask something except for social / community / fun reasons if all is fine and in line with his/her I3 investments. I criticize to provoke counter arguments only when I am already highly interested/invested...

So thanks to you Dan and the whole I3 team behind the scenes, especially for the unseen passion and commitement you bring to the table! I got your back like the whole community does  :)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 12:12:18 am by CLains »

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I'm just thinking about how cheap AGS will be the day after the snapshot. 

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline yellowecho

Sneak peak of other video  8)

Change that Feb23rd date, ya'll!
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline DowntownHiFi

• View Profile
Invictus Innovations has provided a video with exciting news regarding the February 28, 2014 BitShares Snapshot, BitShares XT (the first test release of our decentralize bank and exchange trading platform), and a word about exciting new DACs that will be launched. Go to http://vimeo.com/user24356268/review/87448377/66716b27fa to watch the video.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:40:55 am by DowntownHiFi »