Author Topic: How to exchange PTS to BTS on 2/28?  (Read 4322 times)

Offline graffenwalder

Re: How to exchange PTS to BTS on 2/28?
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 11:14:43 pm »
Anyone from 3i can provide instruction for it? And if I miss to exchange PTS to BTS on 2/28, does it mean no chance to exchange it to BTS in future?

Just hold it in your wallet and you will be fine.  No action required on your part until you download the BitShares X wallet.

why there is someone saying ags worth 3.3 bts for people who have it before 2-28? how did he got this number?

There will be 4 million bts divided between pts holders and ags holders. 2 million to the pts holders, and 2 million to the ags holders. Since there are ten thousand ags issued each day, and on 2-28-14 ags will have been around for 59 days, that mean the 2 million bts for ags holders will have to be divided by 590,000 ags, this works out to 3.3 bts/ags.

+ 1 day keyhotee = 60 days     2million BTS/600.000 =3.33333

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 11:10:08 pm »
Anyone from 3i can provide instruction for it? And if I miss to exchange PTS to BTS on 2/28, does it mean no chance to exchange it to BTS in future?

Just hold it in your wallet and you will be fine.  No action required on your part until you download the BitShares X wallet.

why there is someone saying ags worth 3.3 bts for people who have it before 2-28? how did he got this number?

There will be 4 million bts divided between pts holders and ags holders. 2 million to the pts holders, and 2 million to the ags holders. Since there are ten thousand ags issued each day, and on 2-28-14 ags will have been around for 59 days, that mean the 2 million bts for ags holders will have to be divided by 590,000 ags, this works out to 3.3 bts/ags.
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline kickky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 10:36:58 pm »

花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 03:33:03 am »

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jackyqiu

• View Profile
How to exchange PTS to BTS on 2/28?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 02:58:35 am »