Author Topic: AGS donation from BTER wallet  (Read 2343 times)

Offline atn

• View Profile
Thanks toast.  Looks like there's a high chance they will honor PTS on their exchange for BTS.  Their still vague out there about my PTS on BTER that was sent to the AGS address to get AGS.  Hope it doesn't just vanish from my ownership.  I have tracked down the sending address and can see the AGS allocated to them.  I just don't know if I own those addresses on BTER.   ???

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Blockchain.info wallets give you control over your private keys and so you're good there.
With BTER it depends on whether or not the exchange will do the work of honoring AGS. Not clear how likely that will be. There is some discussion about exchanges honoring PTS here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3133.msg39386
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline atn

• View Profile
New on the forums. I had made the mistake of making PTS donations through BTER and can see that I have different sending addresses that I may not have access to.  Is there still a way for me to fix and claim my AGS?

I had done the same with same on my Blockchain account. I see a thread on that topic so will post my question there.

Thanks for the help.