Author Topic: What about the immature PTS in the wallet after snapshot at Feb 28?  (Read 2098 times)

Offline bytemaster

Immature PTS will belong to the keys that hold it like any other PTS.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
What's an "immature" PTS?  Any PTS in my wallet for the snapshot better get BTS. Or else  >:(.  No announcement has ever mentioned anything about this so called "immature" PTS.

"immature" is the status of block from mining income.

We are running a PTS mining pool(upcpu.com), so we want to know if we need to transfer the "immature" PTS to the miners' wallet, at the time of snapshot.

I'm not a miner...obviously.

Offline upcpu

• View Profile
What's an "immature" PTS?  Any PTS in my wallet for the snapshot better get BTS. Or else  >:(.  No announcement has ever mentioned anything about this so called "immature" PTS.

"immature" is the status of block from mining income.

We are running a PTS mining pool(upcpu.com), so we want to know if we need to transfer the "immature" PTS to the miners' wallet, at the time of snapshot.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile

Offline upcpu

• View Profile
Will the immature PTS(confirmation less than 120) be converted to BTS?