Author Topic: If the company is VC-backed, why do these exist?  (Read 7330 times)

Offline stupid_american

• View Profile
Can you ever have enough money?

Also, Invictus may be philosophically inclined to allow regular people to invest, because the Silicon Valley model really excludes almost everybody from participating, and the SEC won't let any stock get listed until its a bad deal for the average guy (it's to protect us).

I was just thinking, if Invictus does have a lot of BTC or cash, they could just put it into the BitSharesX bank, and a giant reserve of liquidity would really go a long way towards making the product safe and attractive.
Okay, then I wonder if we will get the same ROI as VCs, then. In any case, I'm excited about the future of Invictus, so long as its future isn't an episode of American Greed.

Offline etherbroker

• View Profile
Can you ever have enough money?

Also, Invictus may be philosophically inclined to allow regular people to invest, because the Silicon Valley model really excludes almost everybody from participating, and the SEC won't let any stock get listed until its a bad deal for the average guy (it's to protect us).

I was just thinking, if Invictus does have a lot of BTC or cash, they could just put it into the BitSharesX bank, and a giant reserve of liquidity would really go a long way towards making the product safe and attractive.