Author Topic: Flight / Airline Scheduling DAC  (Read 1690 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
That's not a dac, that's a vending machine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

But is it possible to implement the business with a DAC approach?

It'd do strictly worse than a centralized solution
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

But is it possible to implement the business with a DAC approach?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Just came out of an idea of a flight /airline scheduling DAC. This will help people determine their respective flight schedules. Just upon purchasing the ticket, the schedule is associated with a FlightCoin or something that would introduce to a blockchain. Once the schedule has been confirmed by a passenger, the airline company will be able to pay the service fee(in cryptocurrency) and the DAC would issue an SMS info update info telling the passenger that he or she has a scheduled flight ahead.  It will be something to look forward to . B)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:44:24 am by jwiz168 »