Author Topic: GET YOUR BTS XT Wallet Here!  (Read 25097 times)

Offline bytemaster

The BitShares XT wallet will be posted in this thread when it is available.   The snapshot and release date are two totally different and independent events.    We wanted to announce the snapshot with as much warning as possible and thus we picked a nice easy date to announce the snapshot.   We will save the snapshot and release a wallet only AFTER THE CODE IS READY which for obvious reasons we are working on as quickly as humanly possible.

Our original plans of the Ides of March is probably optimistic at this point given where we are today.   If you would like a steady update on the development progress you can visit the BitShares X status update thread where I post almost daily updates.

When a wallet is made available for download (by a third party) we will post it in this thread.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.