Author Topic: [CMO] Team 8  (Read 24419 times)

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Thank you for the update! I am personally grateful for the work you're doing and it's a shame that people are jumping off the ship. But then the longer you go on with a price decrease the less people stick with it. It's a good coin and with people like you still working for it, it hopefully will get the recognition it deserves.
Thank you for the support. We have been having a good community. Price is not the only factor that counts and judges which coin is good. Just as in real life, people leave. It is not only "jumping off the ship". I am looking forward to have some old friends back....
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline city19akro

• View Profile
Thank you for the update! I am personally grateful for the work you're doing and it's a shame that people are jumping off the ship. But then the longer you go on with a price decrease the less people stick with it. It's a good coin and with people like you still working for it, it hopefully will get the recognition it deserves.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
The original post is updated  :o
see the line [UPDATE] April 11, 2014
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:27:25 am by tomorrow »

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
It has been 10 days since we took the CMO position. I updated my original post to let you know what we have been doing (see the line "March 14"). I try to use mainly past tense to stick to facts.
Please PM me or send an email if you would like to contribute. Bon weekend to all.

Congratulations and good luck in your new position.
Thanks man!

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Congratulations and good luck in your new position.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
the best thing for MMC is for the office and the official to have the full support of the community. :)
yeah, that is the (unique) merit of the coin.

but it needs a powerful team's help before it becomes to a great coin.
这个托当的好

Congratz to our new CMO!
We'll be in touch to make the transition smooth.
thanks! please pm me for related issues ;)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
AT LAST! :)
Congratz to our new CMO!
We'll be in touch to make the transition smooth.

Thanks all.

Offline meeme

• View Profile
support.
MMC is a good coin.
but it needs a powerful team's help before it becomes to a great coin.

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
Wow! I've just been away from the forum for a little bit over a week and alot has happened since then, an experienced forex trader as CMO sounds interesting...I just want to say that no mater which way the voting goes the best thing for MMC is for the office and the official to have the full support of the community. :)

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
You have my support!
You have my vote. I hope you will do where another fails
You got my vote!  +5%
Thank you guys. I admire your courage in trusting a drunk!

I call all my voters to vote for you and I'll give you access to Twitter, FB, etc as soon as you get elected.
If I get the position by luck, I would rather you stay and compete.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
You got my vote!  +5%
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I added your candidacy to the homepage - while I don't know about your team, I got to know you as a commited and honorable person and a good team player. You have my support!
Great!
That's what I hoped hearing.
I call all my voters to vote for you and I'll give you access to Twitter, FB, etc as soon as you get elected.
There's a nice marketing "thing" planned for this week, and I'm glad you'll take care of it.
Good luck!

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
It's time to come back to have a reasonable value for this coin. Onlyone way for do it, have a good marketing.

You have my vote. I hope you will do where another fails

FaSan

Offline seraphim

I added your candidacy to the homepage - while I don't know about your team, I got to know you as a commited and honorable person and a good team player. You have my support!
Meet you on STEEM

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
great to hear competition, I will map your address at mmcvotes soon.
hey, thx for the efficient work!

I also think China's the real future for this kind of thing
thx!! Yes, we have a lot of potential at this moment. It is also up to our future policies.

In retrospect, there's an issue when the region's voting powers will definitely clash with
other regions based on how well the candidates affect their respective party.
This is worth thinking. Maybe it is good from the competition perspective? Only the votes
play the role of justice.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
You have my vote! I like itsik, but I also think China's the real future for this kind of thing, so having a Chinese CMO makes a lot of sense.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

emre

great to hear competition, I will map your address at mmcvotes soon.

good luck o/

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Good luck tomorrow! Still waiting for Seraphim to let me know what he thinks.

yeah and I used my democratic right.

Hi guys, you all contributed great stuff. much more than me.

Unite and go against the evil tomorrow!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:21:28 pm by tomorrow »

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Please, remain civil.

It is a democracy and let's not pussy-foot. I've seen several occurrences of candidates uselessly inappropriately offending each other.

yeah and I used my democratic right.
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Please, remain civil.

It is a democracy and let's not pussy-foot. I've seen several occurrences of candidates uselessly and inappropriately offending each other.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:22:24 pm by Delinquency »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
fuck off itsik.. clear enough ?

I didn't want stalemate taking this position as it would be very bad for the coin.
1 response is equal 1000 words...
Need I say more? :)
Good luck tomorrow! Still waiting for Seraphim to let me know what he thinks.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
LOL
I would have to get my sister-in-law to teach me to read Chinese then if that happened. :D

Thank you all for the support. 感谢各位支持

Hi guy's can you also post in English to for those who cannot read Chinese?
Yes for sure.

Note that one condition for me voting for you would be to have Robonix as the site admin in your team.
I fully support the current development of the homepage. The developer should not worry
about losing fund. The arrangements made by the current team will be reasonably adapted.
After I was elected the homepage became all Chinese - That would be funny. :D
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
fuck off itsik.. clear enough ?

I didn't want stalemate taking this position as it would be very bad for the coin.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Thank you all for the support. 感谢各位支持

Yes for sure.

Note that one condition for me voting for you would be to have Robonix as the site admin in your team.
I fully support the current development of the homepage. The developer should not worry
about losing fund. The arrangements made by the current team will be reasonably adapted.
After I was elected the homepage became all Chinese - That would be funny. :D

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi tomorrow,
Glad to see I have good competition, at last...
If seraphim thinks you're good for the coin (he knows you better than I do) I will vote for you as well.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:27:02 am by itsik78 »

Offline xrwu888

• View Profile
Thank you! CMO Team for a long time is not updated. Need to replace a new idea!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:23:50 am by xrwu888 »

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Ah forex. You crazy guy. I only have less than two years forex daytrading.

Looks like you have my vote, it will be best for the coin since China is a very nice region where memorycoin will stand out.

In retrospect, there's an issue when the region's voting powers will definitely clash with other regions based on how well the candidates affect their respective party.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:48:18 am by Delinquency »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
Also welcome to the forum.  :D
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline sgsong

• View Profile
强烈支持!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:16:53 am by sgsong »

Offline fpx

• View Profile
支持,晚上过来支持你。
MMC:MR9YVtFZVZSCEY31vRW14SnZonMgomU2P2

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Hi there, I am tomorrow. This is my statement of candidacy for the MemoryCoin CMO.

Who am I?
I am a 31 year old researcher based in Switzerland. I am specialized in artificial
intelligence and data analysis. I guess we don't need to embed a "brain" into the
block-chain. So why a scientist for CMO? Let's say that we are accurate, honest,
and have strict disciplines. I am also an experienced forex trader and the head of
team 8.

What is team 8?
It is a symbol. 8 stands for UTC+8, the Beijing time. We are a group of talented
Chinese. We are well trained in computer science. All graduated from top universities.
The main members are working in large business and research labs based in mainland
China. They also belong to my start-up. They are
jangbi, senior researcher, specialized in quantum computing
cassidy, senior researcher and engineer, specialized in networking and investment

What we already did?
  • http://memorycoin.org/zh/
  • Organization of two round of giveaways and the QQ group
  • Various posts in Chinese forums since the release of MMC (90% of the MMC Chinese stuff are by us)
  • Most of these works is supported by seraphim, the current CSO.

[UPDATE] March 14, 2014
We expanded on social networks including twitter/weibo/QQ. Since March 3, our weibo has been followed by 63 individuals, including some large nodes. We are updating everyday and making our voices. We are giving small amount of MMCs in these social networks as well as the bitcointalk forum. I am making contacts. Most are ineffective or not immediately effective. I am not willing to reveal the details. However, as immediate effects, you can already see the update of MMC links on bter, and that MMC is listed in the MintPal vote list. We have refreshed all links on the site http://memorycoin.info and made a Chinese version of the web site. Thanks to svyatoslav who gave me the access. Many people regard that site as the homepage. Hence such efforts make sense.

[UPDATE] March 29, 2014
We have been maintaining social interfaces including twitter and weibo. This is to let the outside know that we have an active community. The sizes of both networks have expended. Based on my communication efforts, MemoryCoin successfully gets accepted into a new exchange, bittrex.com.  Together with other members of the executive board, we helped deployed the first orders to activate the trading there. This is an on-going effort. After release of the new homepage, we re-translated some contents. Now the Chinese translation of the homepage is 100% done.

[UPDATE] April 11, 2014
This is our mid-month report. Not two weeks yet, but have to make such a statement. I am personally sad about the leaving of our old friends freetrade and emre. They were discharged in a dishonorable manner without enough acknowledgements and proper communication. In real life, we communicate, we do not just screw people. If seraphim leave as well, I will leave. I am working on MemoryCoin mainly because of the good experience with the friendly community. For several weeks, my friends in team-8 are not involved in the marketing job anymore. Given the current price level, I cannot really support or convince them as they (and myself) have a stressful work in real life. So it is just me. For the past 10 days, I have been updating twitter and weibo as usual. Both networks are expanded. For the record, we have 296 followers on twitter, and 217 fans on weibo. Our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MemoryCoin2 has just gone live. Community members, please like us there. I have been organizing give-aways on these networks to stimulate participation. I started a repository of pdf documents in Chinese. The objective is to establish a "scientific figure" of MemoryCoin community. Being scientific can be basically understood as being good but having a low profile. It is located at https://github.com/tomorrow-investment/MMCDocuments. For now it is only an election guide, which has already been announced on BTT. I also made a post-ANN in BTC38's official forum http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5463&extra=. It comprehensively assembled our recent progress. I trust the viewers there will be impressed about the decent developments of MemoryCoin as compared with others which make a lot of noise without real stuff. It is also strategic to make an ANN there. I have been trying to reach as much exchanges and merchants. What is visible is that we have been listed in a new exchange AllCrypt.com, and we have been listed in Crycurex's voting list. I have been placing orders at bittrex so as to make it start pulsing there. I would suggest our core members do the same. Just placing your limit orders at a good price will already help. QQ群内的朋友:最近一个月在国内休假,不能时常上线,请保持信心继续支持MMC,联系方式见本帖结尾。

[UPDATE] May 2, 2014
I have been communicating a lot with the crypto world. Roughly, out of 10 contacts, we got 1 result. As noticeable developments, we got into http://addie.cc, an online profile manager. I have invited p2pool.org to setup a p2pool located at http://p2pool.org:8090/static. I also contributed a European p2pool node located at 0hash.com. I brought the domain mmcpools.com, aiming at a p2pool union on every major continent. Now we already have 4 nodes and are looking forward to more. You can see the web-interface at http://mmcpools.com. You are welcome to contribute your local p2pool node and earn some pool fees. I have also contacted cpucoinlist.com and successfully got MemoryCoin back on their web-site (thanks to the bug-fix by KillerByte). We have several ongoing projects which can be seen on the new forum mmc-squre.com. No luck for exchange in the term. I do have kept an eye on the new exchange allcrypt.com, made the first transaction, and tried to active the trading there. As usual, I have been keep maintaining the social interfaces and organized give-aways there. We now have 333 followers on twitter, a big step forward as compared to half a month ago. If you are looking at this, please follow us on https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC.

[UPDATE] May 23, 2014
For the last period, I was extremely busy due to my day job. This will be the case for at least the next 2 weeks. As noticeable developments in the current period, I got MemoryCoin into altcoincalendar. I continue operating my p2pool node and mmcpools.com server.

What we will do?
this is only a draft. We adapt when things roll on
. Expanding on the largest social networks in China: weibo and QQ.
. Technical writing and maximally extend each voice
. MMC-bounties web-site with simple interface to let anybody take a task and earn MMC.
. Keep maintaining the cn homepage
. Organizing giveaways in the form of games to promote MMC
. Report in this thread every two weeks
. Incubating and implementing good ideas

How do we honor and support the currently ongoing work?
The current contributors are welcome to join my team. They will be rewarded
in the form of bounties for their ongoing work. Specifically, I fully support the
current on-going development of the fantastic new homepage. I welcome the
CMO candidates who are not elected to apply (limited) fund from me to support
their long-term projects.

How to be involved?
If interested, please send your profile to my email address (see contact). I intend
to maintain a core team of less than 8 people (surely they are not limited to be
at UTC+8). My team members will get salary from me. After the release of the
mmc-bounties web site, more people in the community can be involved.

How to vote?
send .00000001MMC to MVTEcmosdhUoFCZkZ3T4zi14j1ZCogp2DM

How to un-vote?
send .00000001MMC to any other candidate, including
robonix MVTEcmof6MJKAhDBt4cByffKJBX2KEnnJH
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3974.0
itsik78   MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2119.0
or, send .00000001MMC MVTEcmo1111111111111111111115e9dK3 to vote for no one

Why the campaign?
We respect the current work. It is great. I just feel that the MMC
block-chain need some new blood to revive it. I am willing to play
the role to make the position more competitive.

How to make a contact?
mailto:tomorrow.inv@gmail.com

Chinese version
用中文说两句. (我们中文言简意赅, 不再逐句翻译) 记忆币是一个根红苗正的币.
参数, 理念, 团队, 大多数山寨币都难望其项背. 本人三十出头, 居住在瑞士, 主业是搞
机器学习研究的, 作风严谨踏实. 背后有一支科班出身的创业小团队, 都是十多年的老朋
友, 个个都很棒. 从去年记忆币发布至今, 我们用业余时间负责中文翻译宣传.

现在本人竞选记忆币CMO. 计划简要如下. 一) 发展微博等社交网络, 让更多人知道记忆
币的核心理念. DAC币是个还没有为大众所知的极大的卖点. 二) 招贤纳士, 让MMC的推广
软文出现在各大论坛. 三) 记忆币悬赏网站. 让更多人能为社区做贡献并领取MMC奖金.
四) 维护中文主页 五) 继续赠币游戏, 发展龙骑士(拥护者, 搜索即知).

如何投票?
票数=记忆币数量. 比如说您有100个MMC,就算100票
将您打算用来投票的记忆币转到一个地址(须本地钱包). 然后用这个地址
发送0.00000001MMC (小数点后七个零) 到 MVTEcmosdhUoFCZkZ3T4zi14j1ZCogp2DM

联系: 请加入官方QQ群 147059306 参与讨论
注意,本人不用QQ,只有一个小号2061637339,其他所有QQ均非本人
本人(唯一)正式联系方式 tomorrow.inv@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:10:56 pm by tomorrow »