Author Topic: Frozen PTS on beedui  (Read 3899 times)

Offline zvs

• View Profile
Re: Frozen PTS on beedui
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 10:46:46 am »
shame i dont earn interest on my PTS that are in cold storage  until.... maybe... the 15th of march
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline zvs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 04:18:36 pm »
They must be in a wallet in which you control the private keys. Unless beedui has announced intentions to distribute bitshares-x to its PTS account holders, the bitshares-x are belong to the exchange. Use extreme caution when using Chinese exchanges, especially the small ones like Beedui. I hear that btc38.com is a large and trusted Chinese exchange, but I wouldn't trust them with very many coins either.

Why did you choose that awful site even when we Chinese don't give a shit on that. BTC38 is best choice for no doubts. It's going to have an English site soon.

the chinese exchanges are all about the cpu coins

but, yes, they dont seem to understand wtf is going on.   it still has 'wallet under maintenance'
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 01:15:07 pm »
They must be in a wallet in which you control the private keys. Unless beedui has announced intentions to distribute bitshares-x to its PTS account holders, the bitshares-x are belong to the exchange. Use extreme caution when using Chinese exchanges, especially the small ones like Beedui. I hear that btc38.com is a large and trusted Chinese exchange, but I wouldn't trust them with very many coins either.

Why did you choose that awful site even when we Chinese don't give a shit on that. BTC38 is best choice for no doubts. It's going to have an English site soon.

sumantso

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 12:48:11 pm »
Is it still stuck or can you withdraw?

Offline zvs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 12:46:56 pm »
It'd be nice if someone clued them in as to wtf is actually going on.

Offline Led

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 05:51:57 pm »

Offline zvs

• View Profile
Frozen PTS on beedui
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 02:32:39 pm »
I have ~80 PTS or so frozen on BeedUI for "wallet maintenance", I know this is explained in various other threads but it's still confusing me.

I actually sent the PTS there about 10 hours prior to midnight GMT & they closed off withdrawals about 30 minutes after I sent the PTS...  My intention was to sell all of my PTS (as quickly as possible & there had been a buy on beedui at about 15% over cryptsy valuation), but I got royally screwed there.

So now I suppose I have some Bitshares or somesuch?  Is a second client needed?  *boggle*