Author Topic: DACIndex.com now live  (Read 21002 times)

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
http://dacindex.com

Part one of this two part project is out in minimum-viable-product form.   Tracks all 2.0 metacoins right now using CoinMarketCap data, we're moving towards custom metrics and figuring our the best way to determine an index price.  I'm thinking it might be market cap / 1,000,000 BUT with coins like XRP and NXT in there you can't really do anything by market cap because their volume is soooooooooooo low relative since most of the coins are held in few hands and don't trade.

So Protoshares is doing well because we're doing the primary ranking by 24hr market volume, which is a more real estimation of whats going on.

Comments are welcome but just be aware this is a very early project and a proof of concept launch.

+5% looks great thanks
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
http://dacindex.com

Part one of this two part project is out in minimum-viable-product form.   Tracks all 2.0 metacoins right now using CoinMarketCap data, we're moving towards custom metrics and figuring our the best way to determine an index price.  I'm thinking it might be market cap / 1,000,000 BUT with coins like XRP and NXT in there you can't really do anything by market cap because their volume is soooooooooooo low relative since most of the coins are held in few hands and don't trade.

So Protoshares is doing well because we're doing the primary ranking by 24hr market volume, which is a more real estimation of whats going on.

Comments are welcome but just be aware this is a very early project and a proof of concept launch.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com