Author Topic: 150PTS - Comprehensive FAQ for new site [CLOSED]  (Read 14662 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
We need to create the mother of all FAQ's for our new site.  I know we have some smaller ones here on the forum (like the great one on AGS by Que23).  Let's use that format to build a master FAQ. 

Start with the most basic questions a complete newbie would have like "What are BitShares?" and move out from there.  Please try to keep the questions and answers brief (as possible)...this will serve as basic Q&A, not as an in depth info source, which can be covered in the upcoming blog and here on the forum. 

Also, don't worry so much about technical questions like "How do I build a PTS mining rig for fun and profit in my mom's basement?"  or "How do I create a DAC on your platform?" Simple, basic questions that MOST people would ask.  We can always include more technical ones later. 

This is a high priority, so we'll pay out 150PTS.  If one person compiles it all and it's good enough to use as it,  they'll get the bounty, but if we have multiple submissions I'll try to make it as fair as possible when paying out.  It would be great if it were organized by subject (for example, the entire AGS FAQ would all fit under the "AGS" section). 

Also, please suggest questions you wish YOU had answered when you were first learning about BitShares.  What questions did you have? Post them here.

Good Luck,
B

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:52:29 am by MktDirector »