Author Topic: My PTS wallet no longer synchronizes  (Read 2874 times)

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
My transactions get finally confirmed. All is OK  :)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
PTS network is running very slow because hardly anybody is mining.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3356
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Here the two transactions:
300ac672feac193430f4a498cec3e554e33abce22dbe0be8ed1ef5bccb302234
04a8723369dfa2492ff80963e9100c73358c7bd588a5d6e2e14a4ecc03adb8f0

As you can see they are not known by the block explorer, but my wallet treat them as sent transactions (my balance is deduct). And when I go to "Transactions" in my wallet there is an interrogation point ahead of the transaction instead of a green check sign.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:39:54 pm by BldSwtTrs »

Offline testz

I do toast's way and its working. Thanks guys.

But I have another problem now. I sent two transactions while my wallet was not sync, they have not get any confirmation but they are no longer in my balance, so what should I do to get back the fund on my balance?

Make a backup of your wallet.dat.
Run protoshares-qt.exe (BitShares-PTS.exe) from command line (or shortcut) with -rescan:
protoshares-qt.exe -rescan

or if you have a latest version:

BitShares-PTS.exe -rescan
I have done this but this doesn't work. After the rescan my wallet is still the same, with the unconfirmed transactions treated as sent transactions.

If it's treated as sent transactions, it's a sent transactions, please check this using block explorer here:
http://ptsexplorer.cloudapp.net/chain/BitShares-PTS

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

But I have another problem now. I sent two transactions while my wallet was not sync, they have not get any confirmation but they are no longer in my balance, so what should I do to get back the fund on my balance?

Run protoshares-qt.exe (BitShares-PTS.exe) from command line (or shortcut) with -rescan:

I have done this but this doesn't work. After the rescan my wallet is still the same, with the unconfirmed transactions treated as sent transactions.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:00:27 pm by BldSwtTrs »

Offline testz

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Go to help->debug window->console and type:

Code: [Select]
addnode cryptoseed.cloudapp.net:80 add
You should get some more nodes =)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I'd just update to the new wallet.  Save your wallet.dat (always a good idea anyway), and then run the new one.  It should create a new config folder on first run, so just copy your old wallet into there and then run it again.

https://github.com/BitShares/BitShares-PTS/releases

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Hi, since few days I have the message "no block source available" (protoshares-qt, version 0.4) and therefore the wallet doesn't download the blockchain.

Please explain me what should I do to make it works!