Author Topic: Robonix Hired As Chief Web Officer (CWO)  (Read 4656 times)

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
I've asked Robonix to come on board the CEO team as CWO at 50% of the CEO salary from block 18,960.

I think we need a central point of control and responsibility for our website - previously it had been spread out between CEO, CMO and CSO and no-one was taking overall responsibility for it. Now Robonix is officially in charge of it.

Welcome aboard!
EXCELLENT!
Congratz, Robonix!
I had a great pleasure working with you several times as CMO.
No man is better for this job.
Good luck! and thank you for your trust in me and for giving my the opportunity to collaborate on memorycoin.org

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Hooray! Maby someday you can help me with the mmcexplorer web design, because I fail at design in general :)

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
Congratulations and thanks for the great work on the website!
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
Thank you all very much for your support, I have a lot ideas for memorycoin.org and together I know we can make this the most sought-after crypto-currency

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I've asked Robonix to come on board the CEO team as CWO at 50% of the CEO salary from block 18,960.

I think we need a central point of control and responsibility for our website - previously it had been spread out between CEO, CMO and CSO and no-one was taking overall responsibility for it. Now Robonix is officially in charge of it.

Welcome aboard!
EXCELLENT!
Congratz, Robonix!
I had a great pleasure working with you several times as CMO.
No man is better for this job.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

Welcome aboard!

“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher