Author Topic: Have a message for Invictus? Look here  (Read 8680 times)

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
sounds cool, toast, but can you please introduce yourself briefly ?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
My answers shown in bold...

• ...Perhaps someone else can answer this, but: In one, easy to understand sentence; What is the competitive advantage BitShares has compared to all the other competitors? (i.e.Eethereum, colored coins, Mastercoin, ripple, NXT, Counterparty)

Our coins are backed by the profit they generate.

• How are you going to most effectively allow proper utilization of the funds raised from AGS?
This just published:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3394.msg42988#msg42988

• How are Daniel and Stan related?

Once I was the master...

• From a philosophical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?

Unnecessary Imperial Entanglements.

• From a technical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?

Once I was the master...

• To each I3 employee - If you could have any mediocre superpower, what would it be?

To become once again the master...

[/list]

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Maybe getting back to some DAC brainstorming. I keep hearing about the DNS, Music, Bingo etc., but I was earlier under the impression this DAC/DAO business was going to be usable for a huge variety of concepts. I would like the brainpower at Invictus to help us form a laundry list of potential DAC/DAO ideas that developers and the community can look at for starting possibilities and discussion.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
  • A lot more documentation
  • A lot more specifications

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

• ...Perhaps someone else can answer this, but: In one, easy to understand sentence; What is the competitive advantage BitShares has compared to all the other competitors? (i.e.Eethereum, colored coins, Mastercoin, ripple, NXT, Counterparty)
  • How are you going to most effectively allow proper utilization of the funds raised from AGS?
  • How are Daniel and Stan related?
  • From a philosophical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?
  • From a technical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?
  • To each I3 employee - If you could have any mediocre superpower, what would it be?

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Hi Toast,

Sounds great, here's some questions / remarks

• A (realistic) timeframe for completion of Keyhotee
  • A (realistic) timeframe for completion of BitShares X
  • We need pretty and logical GUI's to make the software appealing to a broader audience
  • More details on DAC development kits / events / tutorials...Would be awesome to have a simple demo DAC to our disposal
  • More detail on the new website which should be launched this month as far as I remember
  • A roadmap of the marketing plan and activities
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Right now I'm planning (80% sure) to fly down to Invictus's offices to work on BTS X with Dan during spring break.

This would be a convenient opportunity to address the various issues people keep discussing. Sometimes I feel like I'm more concerned about I3's communication issues than they are...

Post here for questions you want straight, personal answers from invictus employees.

I'll try to keep the OP up to date with questions.

* Can we move part of the AGS funds into a multi-sig controlled by people outside of invictus?
* Can we please get a response in this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3349.0 ? I've emailed several I3 members asking to get Brian in here and there is no response. Read the whole thing!
* A (realistic) timeframe for completion of Keyhotee
* A (realistic) timeframe for completion of BitShares X
* We need pretty and logical GUI's to make the software appealing to a broader audience
* More details on DAC development kits / events / tutorials...Would be awesome to have a simple demo DAC to our disposal
* More detail on the new website which should be launched this month as far as I remember
* A roadmap of the marketing plan and activities
* ...Perhaps someone else can answer this, but: In one, easy to understand sentence; What is the competitive advantage BitShares has compared to all the other competitors? (i.e.Eethereum, colored coins, Mastercoin, ripple, NXT, Counterparty)
* How are you going to most effectively allow proper utilization of the funds raised from AGS?
* How are Daniel and Stan related?
* From a philosophical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?
* From a technical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?
* To each I3 employee - If you could have any mediocre superpower, what would it be?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:00:56 pm by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.