Author Topic: some dude wants a fork even before the official bts x is released :))  (Read 7525 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Stan's Ten laws at work. And this guy wont even honor PTS holders a single iota.   :P

No? This sounds like they will honour PTS and AGS with at least 10 % each:

All of the BTF will be separation to 10,000shares,if you own one shares,you will get 400k BTF. Our team will own 200shares, for Dev,for marketing and some free giveaway. 1,000 shares for PTS holder, 4,000 shares for AGS holder. 4,800 shares for IPO.

10 % PTS
40 % AGS
50 % premine of which 96 % sold to Bitcointalkers and 4 % kept

Does anybody else think moving the decimal mark is a major improvement justifying a fork? :)

Anything can and will be used justify a fork.  From the Ten Laws:

2.   It is ethically acceptable to clone alt-coins from anybody else’s open source.
3.   If you demonstrate a good idea, others will clone it – without market objection.
4.   They will clone it if just to give it a better name.
5.   They will clone it to slightly modify one of its parameters.
6.   They will clone it to better appeal to another group of stakeholders.

Now we will see what the marketplace does with it...

(I'm impressed that none of the "interested" folks had to ask "WTF is a BitShare?")   

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Awesome work. I think we might just squash it again. I assume it was mods who closed the previous thread (or could he have done it himself?).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499211.msg5545455#msg5545455

Eventually there will come along someone who presents themselves in a proper way. We should think about how to approach the issue when such a time arrives.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:32:09 pm by CLains »

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
1 post member you have to pay a fee after the 5th page in the thread. Alot of sucks at bitcointalk and they'll get scammed.

Just report and ignore.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline betax

• View Profile
I think as a safe bet, just reserve your post and don't donate until you see his capability, great warning btw.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
guys ... that thing is scam .. take a look at all the NXT clones .. they look exactly the same .. this is obviously not gonna be a fork of bitshares

Offline betax

• View Profile

Does anybody else think moving the decimal mark is a major improvement justifying a fork? :)

No :), but getting everyone involved in bitcointalk is a great idea.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Stan's Ten laws at work. And this guy wont even honor PTS holders a single iota.   :P

No? This sounds like they will honour PTS and AGS with at least 10 % each:

All of the BTF will be separation to 10,000shares,if you own one shares,you will get 400k BTF. Our team will own 200shares, for Dev,for marketing and some free giveaway. 1,000 shares for PTS holder, 4,000 shares for AGS holder. 4,800 shares for IPO.

10 % PTS
40 % AGS
50 % premine of which 96 % sold to Bitcointalkers and 4 % kept

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:59:22 am by Markus »

Offline betax

• View Profile
A part from the bullshit about "a better world", I think is great as we need more advertisement for BitShares. Their focus is about marketing which is what we need. I assume we all are going to create our own DACs later on, which helps in the decentralization and deregulation.
But of course, the model and driver is BitShares.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
according to the post BitxFunds allocated 1 thousand shares to PTS holders and 4000 shares to AGS holders.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:48:05 am by jwiz168 »

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
10th law applies.
So btsx can bypass law number 1 :D

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
More attention than I3 has on bitcointalk, unfortunately =[
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Use "trust" and "report" features on that board
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.