Author Topic: One way to promote future DAC builders to honer the social contract  (Read 1275 times)

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
I agree 100%, and fall into a similar boat. With all of this nitpicking lately it is refreshing to hear some perspective. After all, we have to start somewhere. Perhaps it is not easy to see from an anonymous forum, but real money was donated to Angelshares by real business people and many whom I assume are dedicated to the long term growth of this community, which has just started.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
I was going to add this onto another thread but the more i thought about it the more value i realized it has.

Most long standing investors in the crypto space are time limited (they have other jobs, business to run). As investors they scan as much as they can from the forums and then try to follow those projects that their experience says has most potential to make them a profit. I am one of these types of investors, we are typically older 40's and have already made money which we want to invest.

OK, so if you didn't see the relevance here it is. Every large crypto investor has bought a significant stake in NXT, Mastercoin, Bitshare's and they will in Etherium. From all thats out there they are the clear best bets. Now bitshares has a true advantage over the competition here because anyone who honers the social contract will automatically be getting these high net worth individuals invested in their DAC. If you own a part of something you will show it some interest and if you believe the proposition you will buy a greater stake.

With new ideas popping up every day vying for attention i think this is a benefit you need to put some promotional support behind.

Any one with agree?