Author Topic: Texas Bitcoin Conference  (Read 1823 times)

bitbro

The event was great for networking and press, but in my opinion was one of the most disorganized and divided conferences I have been to.

They had stuff going on in parallel in 4 different rooms and the turn out appeared to be much less than other conferences.

I was interviewed live on free talk live.   Filmed on 3 different interviews and Brian was on even more than I was.

Best thing to come out of this was a partnership for BitShares Music (after BTS X).

Who's the music business partner? Please tell me it's the napster/Facebook/spotify guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bytemaster

The event was great for networking and press, but in my opinion was one of the most disorganized and divided conferences I have been to.

They had stuff going on in parallel in 4 different rooms and the turn out appeared to be much less than other conferences.

I was interviewed live on free talk live.   Filmed on 3 different interviews and Brian was on even more than I was.

Best thing to come out of this was a partnership for BitShares Music (after BTS X). 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Looking forward to hear more about the event, how was BitShares received by the audience, interesting meetings, news etc! Thanks

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Looking forward to hear more about the event, how was BitShares received by the audience, interesting meetings, news etc! Thanks
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news