Author Topic: T-shirts/swag ideas  (Read 14787 times)

Offline robrigo

I just posted this in Gentso1's thread but realized the real discussion was here. I like "I killed the bank" as a quote but here are some generic quotes I thought up to apply across the BitShares ecosystem:

"Decentralized Systems for a Freer Tomorrow"

"Decentralized Systems for a Fairer Tomorrow"

"Decentralized Systems for a Fairer / Freer Future"

"Empowering Humanity to Manage Globalized Services Together"

"There's a token for that."

"Invest in the future of human collaboration."

"In DACs We (don't have to) Trust"

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
As I said in the other thread I think 'I killed the bank' is cool for a T-Shirt but I think it relates more to BitShares X.

For a general BitShares T-Shirt what about 'Can't Touch This!'

For a T, It's kind of fun - from the MC Hammer song, and implies BitShares is so good nothing comes close and that your shares are private and untouchable? Hmm then again MC Hammer did end up bankrupt... If I think of anything else, I'll add it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 06:01:51 pm by Empirical1 »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
'The revolution will not be centralised' seems a bit long to me for a T-Shirt but I see it's really popular and I can't think of anything better.

For BitsharesX, what about Andrew Jackson's famous quote (which is also on his tombstone I believe.)

'I killed the bank'
- Andrew Jackson

I think that written on the back of a shirt will get a lot of attention. The quote stems from the fact that he destroyed the predecessor to the Federal Reserve...

Andrew Jackson said/did some cool stuff and 200 years later not much has changed....

Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!     

The 2nd quote while amusing is too long for a tshirt.  I like the "I killed the bank" with andrew jackson.  Then on the other side you have a picture of Dan and it says ???

This isn't a terribly serious idea btw.

The 2nd quote wasn't intended for the shirt, just some context for the forum :)
I'm glad I  'I killed the bank' picked up some steam. I still think it will be cool, relevant and attention grabbing.

Lol I follow you now.

Here are the mock up's. Not sure how I feel about the qoute font, please feel free to give me some feed back.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
'The revolution will not be centralised' seems a bit long to me for a T-Shirt but I see it's really popular and I can't think of anything better.

For BitsharesX, what about Andrew Jackson's famous quote (which is also on his tombstone I believe.)

'I killed the bank'
- Andrew Jackson

I think that written on the back of a shirt will get a lot of attention. The quote stems from the fact that he destroyed the predecessor to the Federal Reserve...

Andrew Jackson said/did some cool stuff and 200 years later not much has changed....

Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!     

The 2nd quote while amusing is too long for a tshirt.  I like the "I killed the bank" with andrew jackson.  Then on the other side you have a picture of Dan and it says ???

The 2nd quote wasn't intended for the shirt, just some context for the forum :)
I'm glad I  'I killed the bank' picked up some steam. I still think it will be cool, relevant and attention grabbing.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:03:09 pm by Empirical1 »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Ya, mine are pretty safe and harmless.  Stan bought one so I figure they are OK :).  However, the way the site I used works is that until a certain number are ordered (about 30) they don't go to print.  So it's likely that mine will never see the light of day which is fine because my intent was to get the ball rolling.

Ultimately we are all working towards the same goal, we may just use different words to get their. I still very much respect the fact that you are taking your time and using your skills to help bitshares succeed. I also have a min run but I have chosen to foot the bill out of pocket. A few will be sold (hopefully :) ) but I expect to do some give always and I have a special idea to maybe get someone a little more important in the community to wear one but lets just get them made first :P

Offline Riverhead

Ya, mine are pretty safe and harmless.  Stan bought one so I figure they are OK :).  However, the way the site I used works is that until a certain number are ordered (about 30) they don't go to print.  So it's likely that mine will never see the light of day which is fine because my intent was to get the ball rolling.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Quick update I met and talked with my friend today today.
Prices should be 10$ each(maybe less depending on interest)+ shipping (this covers sizes up to 3x, larger sizes are available just a little more)
The bitshares logo will be on the front in large print (2 color, just like the actual logo)
The, "I killed the bank" qoute in smaller font under the logo.
On the back a smaller bitshare logo close to the neck line with a list of any DAC's that would like to be listed under the bitshare logo
Shirts can be white or grey and I believe black at no extra charge
He also said hoodies can be made for a few dollars more.
The shirts are screen printed(not iron on) gildan 50/50 blends. Other styles such as collar or even different blends of fabric can be available.
The business is a local business here in town where I know the people and they take pride in there work.
Shirts would be shipped from Pennsylvania, USA.
The mockup should be done on monday and I will post it to this site.
Any questions please ask or send a PM I will respond as quick as I can.

I would check with our marketing guy first. Personally, I don't approve of the slogan. My opinion does not matter, but I would think twice before printing up "Bitshares" shirts with whatever slogan you like underneath...needs to be thought out better.
I agree and will run the final mock-up through Brian once we have one(should be tomorrow). I see no point in bothering them until I have a mock-up though.
I understand your differences on the slogan but to me just the fact that it has caused some discussion tells me it is doing its job. Ultimately I am doing this all out of my own pocket and at cost. I of course what I3's blessing but from what I have read grass root marketing is exactly what we as users and supporters of bitshares  should be doing.
Riverhead has also posted some great tee's and perhaps they would be more your speed but for those of us that want something a little edgyier?, I think this will be a great fit (no pun intended).
 Fyi I love the bobmaloney post, references titan and the fact that we are building our own chain instead of using existing ones. Clever, trendy and it catches your eye.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Prices should be 10$ each(maybe less depending on interest)+ shipping (this covers sizes up to 3x, larger sizes are available just a little more)
The bitshares logo will be on the front in large print (2 color, just like the actual logo)
On the back a smaller bitshare logo close to the neck line with a list of any DAC's that would like to be listed under the bitshare logo
The shirts are screen printed(not iron on) gildan 50/50 blends. Other styles such as collar or even different blends of fabric can be available.
The business is a local business here in town where I know the people and they take pride in there work.

I would check with our marketing guy first. Personally, I don't approve of the slogan. My opinion does not matter, but I would think twice before printing up "Bitshares" shirts with whatever slogan you like underneath...needs to be thought out better.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline mint chocolate chip

I want a hoody

Offline Riverhead

The 'kill banks' quote sounds too anarchist. To me, this is not about destroying something, only improving it and creating a better mousetrap. If the old order is no longer needed, then so be it, and let it fall away organically, but I am not out to kill anything.

It is a T-shirt and meant to grab attention.  The banks are not going anywhere and can't be killed.  A lot of people not very happy with banking system these past 10-20 years.   It is an inanimate object.

Actually I like Charles H's suggestion of "IPO in a box".  You read enough stuff on here and there are some gems.

I agree with you t-shirt statement 100%. The only goal for the shirt as far as I can see is to get random strangers that see us wearing it to google it and get interested. Lure them in with a strong bold statement. Fact is If they google bitshares, or any of the Dac's because of the shirt, then to me the shirt has done its job.

Like I said I will meet with my buddy tomorrow and kick out some ideas and upload a design. I will also get a price and time when they can be available. I will also ask him about differences in quality between the shirts we see on-line vs the ones he can make us. So we can get the best deal vs quality possible. Let me also be clear I will make these available at cost as I believe it befits the entire eco system to get the name out their.

P.S. I can't wait to wear one to the bank........ :P
Keep us posted. I'm willing to pay for quality. Looking forward to the mock ups.

Offline bobmaloney

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
The 'kill banks' quote sounds too anarchist. To me, this is not about destroying something, only improving it and creating a better mousetrap. If the old order is no longer needed, then so be it, and let it fall away organically, but I am not out to kill anything.

It is a T-shirt and meant to grab attention.  The banks are not going anywhere and can't be killed.  A lot of people not very happy with banking system these past 10-20 years.   It is an inanimate object.

Actually I like Charles H's suggestion of "IPO in a box".  You read enough stuff on here and there are some gems.

I agree with you t-shirt statement 100%. The only goal for the shirt as far as I can see is to get random strangers that see us wearing it to google it and get interested. Lure them in with a strong bold statement. Fact is If they google bitshares, or any of the Dac's because of the shirt, then to me the shirt has done its job.

Like I said I will meet with my buddy tomorrow and kick out some ideas and upload a design. I will also get a price and time when they can be available. I will also ask him about differences in quality between the shirts we see on-line vs the ones he can make us. So we can get the best deal vs quality possible. Let me also be clear I will make these available at cost as I believe it befits the entire eco system to get the name out their.

P.S. I can't wait to wear one to the bank........ :P

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

'No Man, No Problem'

Ad for the trustless world ahead!

????
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Your thoughts are to not use the Jackson qoute because of some of the polices he enacted at the time? I am not suggesting we choose him as a idol as most people will have no idea of any of his polices. I am merely suggesting we use his qoute because its short and powerful.

there's a joseph stalin quote on bitshares.org, after all...
which one/where?

http://bitshares.org/industries/voting/

Great we need:

'Yest cheloveka imeeet problema, net cheloveka ne imeet probema...'

Very crypto ring to it too....

Ridiculous...

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
Your thoughts are to not use the Jackson qoute because of some of the polices he enacted at the time? I am not suggesting we choose him as a idol as most people will have no idea of any of his polices. I am merely suggesting we use his qoute because its short and powerful.

which one/where?

http://bitshares.org/industries/voting/
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

which one/where?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I am merely suggesting to not use quotes easily attributable to their author.

You might like them, the quotes that is.
You might not know who the author is (in this case you even do know who the author is). But if enough people do, such quotes carry certain baggage with them.

And I personally would not like to defend Andrew Jackson's believes.... or Karl Marx' for that matter.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I just hope 'We kill the bank'
without Andrew Jackson's 'contributions' to the economy, by doing so.

Choosing  another idol altogether, is even better idea.

2c.

I want to make sure I follow you on this. Your thoughts are to not use the Jackson qoute because of some of the polices he enacted at the time? I am not suggesting we choose him as a idol as most people will have no idea of any of his polices. I am merely suggesting we use his qoute because its short and powerful. Their is also his name that is attached to it which most people may not know his history but is someone you have heard of before, kinda a star power if you will.

My question to you would be do you have a easily identifiable person who has a short powerful quote. There is, I am sure better options but I just can't think of any(also I love the quote).

I am meeting with my friend tomorrow and I will show him some logos on the site and see what he can come up with along with a price and estimated time of completion.     

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I just hope 'We kill the bank'
without Andrew Jackson's 'contributions' to the economy, by doing so.

Choosing  another idol altogether, is even better idea.

2c.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:24:51 pm by ʞʎuoʇ »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

'I killed the bank'
- Andrew Jackson

I love the Jackson quote, Its short and a powerful statement. If I saw that on someone's tee shirt I would be inclined to Google it.

Also if it matters or helps, I have a high school friend that has been screen printing for 10+ years and has a degree in graphic design. As luck would have It I will talk to him tomorrow and I can try to get some cost/ideas from him.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I would love to see shirt with claim

BitSharesX
Step outside the BOX
powered by bitshares b
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Riverhead

We've had some pretty good shirt friendly quotable posts lately.

Bitshares - IPO in a Box (Charles Hoskinson)

Bitshares DNS - Totally Open Autonomous Symbol Tracking (Bytemaster)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

'I killed the bank'
- Andrew Jackson

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline jamesc

This one looks nice: http://www.printfection.com/features ... What about taking Bitshare payments with a checkout ID in the memo and then send this shop cash to drop-ship the products.  Or can I just buy my shirt for someone else already?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@cass  Did you finish T shirt design?

Hi Smilence, sry couldn't finish it till now! Lots of other task before! Someone else here who could provide design ideas etc.!?
I will finish shirt design after i've done the other active  *high priority* tasks... sry for delay..

Offline smilence

• View Profile
@cass  Did you finish T shirt design?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I asked in another post, but can we get a folder or download somewhere of all of the logo vectors?

Can you snag them off the web site for concept purposes until Brian get's back from the conference?

Like this:

Maybe in the future have a page on the site were we could copy approved Invictus images.
example: http://auroracoin.org/resources.php

Agreed - the marketing team has been discussing 1) a brand book, and 2) a page on the website to enable the public to retrieve assets.

Next Task on ToDO list ... yup will added soon as possible ... styleguide also should be created asap :) Thx for your input

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
I feel like people use "revolution" so much it can start to sound cheesy to some.  I also like "get your share".... "bitshares: get your share".

Different shirts will appeal to different people for different situations.  Sometimes something understated that just has a logo or graphic is nice.  It could have "bitshares.org" on the top of sleeve?

Offline toast

• View Profile

Think we could play with this also .. if like this .. we could avoid even to long phrase .. as mentioned post before...
But again .. this is just a fast shot ... will go more into .. when finished higher priority tasks...

Perhaps move the parts in the corners closer to the middle?

Offline WildWex

• View Profile
"Reimagine everything" - Perfect

I agree that 'Reimagine Everything' is excellent.  Consider Apple's 'Think Different' campaign.
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/think_different_apple-wide.jpg

What is missing, is a real world, non-ethereal STORY explaining the concept which we can gravitate to and champion!  Not simply text, but well-executed video.  I believe I can help make that happen.

Offline WildWex

• View Profile
I asked in another post, but can we get a folder or download somewhere of all of the logo vectors?

Can you snag them off the web site for concept purposes until Brian get's back from the conference?

Like this:

Maybe in the future have a page on the site were we could copy approved Invictus images.

Agreed - the marketing team has been discussing 1) a brand book, and 2) a page on the website to enable the public to retrieve assets.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Think we could play with this also .. if like this .. we could avoid even to long phrase .. as mentioned post before...
But again .. this is just a fast shot ... will go more into .. when finished higher priority tasks...

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

'I killed the bank'
- Andrew Jackson

@ Cass I have to say I think the graphic stuff you come up with in general is great! Definitely creative, skilled and talented! A real find for Bitshares! Keep up the good work!

I shot the ba-ank,
but I did not shoot the dep-u-ty.

Sorry, your post just reminded me of a song...

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

'I killed the bank'
- Andrew Jackson

@ Cass I have to say I think the graphic stuff you come up with in general is great! Definitely creative, skilled and talented! A real find for Bitshares! Keep up the good work!

Offline toast

• View Profile
This "The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized" tee was my favorite creation.

+5%

+5% +5% I agree. It IS the one.
All in favor say, "lets get us some t-shirts!"
Lets get us some fkn t-shirts!

We should re-work the design to make it a bit cleaner / more wearable in real life. Where's Cass?!

Hi, sry was afk last 2 days... ok shirts .. :)

"The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized" in front but not central ;) and on back side ... a small another eyecatcher... let me think about ...

bitshares logo seems like the obvious choice

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

+5%

We should re-work the design to make it a bit cleaner / more wearable in real life. Where's Cass?!

Hi, sry was afk last 2 days... ok shirts .. :)

"The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized" in front but not central ;) and on back side ... a small another eyecatcher... let me think about ...

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
reimagine everything

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I guess the dilemma for me is, how do we pick something that's general and yet descriptive for Bitshares? I would proudly wear a shirt with "Reimagine Everything" or "The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized," even though I know I would have to stop and explain it to everyone who asks. Those describe the dream, but not necessarily the practical focus. If the slogan specifically mentions finances or music or privacy, etc., then I think that's a lot less abstract and it might grab more peoples' attention. I favor something concrete rather than abstract.

But as I said, I'll wear any of those shirts. When the DACs come out, I'd like to have a whole drawer-full of shirts with the retail names of those businesses on them (e.g., whatever Bitshares Music's trade name will be).

Offline toast

• View Profile
Personally I think "reimagine everything" is super bland and unimaginative

reminds me of zombo.com

Offline onceuponatime

The phrase about revolution does not have mass appeal due to the (very human) fear of change.  Why not choose something more people friendly that might catch on with the masses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it would be more palatable to the constituency you refer to if we combine the two phrases in one logo:

Reimagine Everything: The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized!

bitbro

The phrase about revolution does not have mass appeal due to the (very human) fear of change.  Why not choose something more people friendly that might catch on with the masses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline toast

• View Profile

+5%

Offline onceuponatime

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

+5%

Offline toast

• View Profile

+5%

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
This "The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized" tee was my favorite creation.  I didn't make one with "Reimagine Everything" yet but we could. 

But I'm open to completely new ideas if you all would like to create one that's got a different slogan or image.  If we have a clear design winner, I have a place that can print them up at a decent price.

Now how to get them to everyone on the forum who may want one (all over the world)....

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Idea to Brian,

give free Bitshares t/shirts to everyone in toasts class,
and make him take a few neat pictures haha, boarderline cheating :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4910.msg64811#msg64811

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I sent Brian a message to look at this thread and think about T-shirts.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
"Reimagine everything" - Perfect

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
"Decentralize the revolution "
"BitShares X : Reimagine the revolution"

Or you could go for a humor factor

"DAC's make my nodes warm"

Offline CLains

• View Profile
* Decentralized Solutions to Centralized Problems
* BitShares X: Decentralized Bank and Exchange
* The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized.

I think these are solid. How do we begin designing T-shirts? I was thinking, there are a billion bitcoin events, big and small, this summer; there should be a way for Bitshares fans to get, buy or win T-shirts with a Bitshares theme.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:51:27 pm by CLains »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Let's resurrect this important thread. My contributions:

"Bitshares: Empowering YOU"

"Bitshares: Take Control"

"Bitshares: X Everything"

"Bitshares: Music, Money, and More"

"Bitshares: Money, Music, and Me"

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
A little bit off topic but instead of using the following line at flyers, shirts etc
learn more at invictus.io

try
earn more at invictus.io

DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

clout

I'm all about "the revolution will not be centralized".

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Positive time!

I think the last iteration swag doesn't appeal to the types of people you would find at bitcoin conferences. In a recent conversation, another forumite gave these characteristics:

-95%+ predominantly male
-higher education than average
-at the very least they already know about bitcoin and probably have general idea of the implications of blockchain technologies and decentralized systems
-have philosophical and political views that align more with libertarian and anarchist perspectives
-more than likely have a monetary incentive; or some variation of self-interest

My opinion is that you need a clean, simple t-shirt design with a company or product logo and your favorite from among these:

* Decentralize Everything
* BitShares ___: _______
* Life, Liberty, Property
* Reimagine Everything, with some visual aid to tell you what kind of things to reimagine

Agreed! 

However, I personally find **Reimagine Everything** slightly... confusing.  It's an absolutely correct statement, but I think the context may be a bit too broad - especially for someone unfamiliar with the mechanics of BitShares and the implications of its potential.

Perhaps drilling down a little more specific, while still being broad:

"What economics should be."

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Can't find that aggressive 'firing' post any more so I post here.
Strongly disagree with that insane idea

+5% agreed, you don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Voicing disapproval of a t-hirst design is healthy, public lynching is NOT

but the marketing guys should really pay more attention to the crypto communities , not only here but also bitcointalk & reddit and so on.

+5% agreed, broad reaching projects of this magnitude by their vary nature are social. Network effect is 9 tenths of the battle.

Daniel should focus more on coding since he is the only guy involved in that part. Free him.

+5% Dan, should never be the only Guy coding. His vision and manic energy must serve as a catalyst for the development community not the fuel. WE DAC devs are the fuel, Invictus the spark plugs, Dan the distributer and Social consensus the driver.

Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Can't find that aggressive 'firing' post any more so I post here.

Strongly disagree with that insane idea but the marketing guys should really pay more attention to the crypto communities , not only here but also bitcointalk & reddit and so on. Daniel should focus more on coding since he is the only guy involved in that part. Free him.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

+5% You guys rocked  the house in Miami with your Basic Black. That's a good look that never goes out of style.

Thanks.  That was Brian's work too.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline fuzzy

+5%
Positive time!

I think the last iteration swag doesn't appeal to the types of people you would find at bitcoin conferences. In a recent conversation, another forumite gave these characteristics:

-95%+ predominantly male
-at the very least they already know about bitcoin and probably have general idea of the implications of blockchain technologies and decentralized systems
-have philosophical and political views that align more with libertarian and anarchist perspectives

My opinion is that you need a clean, simple t-shirt design with a company or product logo and your favorite from among these:

* Reimagine Everything, with some visual aid to tell you what kind of things to reimagine
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Like this:

Good idea.  I'll mention it to the web team.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline unimercio

• View Profile

Like this:

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Like this:

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
Positive time!

-95%+ predominantly male

Thanks!  Now THAT's what constitutes a constructive comment!

:)

+5% You guys rocked  the house in Miami with your Basic Black. That's a good look that never goes out of style.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Positive time!

-95%+ predominantly male

Thanks!  Now THAT's what constitutes a constructive comment!

:)

Offline toast

• View Profile
Positive time!

-95%+ predominantly male