Author Topic: Bitshares chosen to complete NY Times article on Satoshi  (Read 2319 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
When I saw the pics of shatoshi I thought of the key maker from the matrix haha

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Actually, calling the company "Bitshares" is probably a good thing - since Invictus product names all start with the word BitShares :)
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline BitSharesDevelopment

• View Profile
NY Times is the second most popular daily in the United States, and Brian's quote/Bitshares is what they felt was strongest to end the article.

See - http://www.thepaperboy.com/usa-top-100-newspapers.cfm

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

"A company called Bitshares." Excellent.

At least that wasn't on Brian.

What was actually quoted was a great response.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
"A company called Bitshares." Excellent.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline BitSharesDevelopment

• View Profile
See full article here:  http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/03/06/newsweek-unmasks-bitcoin-founder-stirring-ire/?_php=true&_type=blogs&hpw&rref=business&_r=0

"In Texas, at a Bitcoin conference that began on Wednesday, Brian Page, the director of communication for a company called Bitshares, said that initially, he was shocked by the apparent unmasking, but then he reflected.

'I have no idea if it’s the guy or not, but it doesn’t matter,' he said. 'He created something historic but it doesn’t matter if he is found.  Bitcoin is launched and it’s not under his control or anyone’s control.'
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 02:06:28 am by bitSharesPR »