Author Topic: How i get my Bitshare X  (Read 3006 times)

Offline JA

• View Profile
So i did lost some money because of some date they put up as dead line . I had my PTS in my local wallet before that date , but what snapshot ? printscreen ? What is this technical harm they are doing too investors , i have too do all sort of mumbo jumbo .
The Snapshot on 28 Feb. means that invictus checked ALL Bitshares-PTS and Angelshares donation addresses and saved it.
So if you had all your Bitshares-PTS (Protoshares) in your local wallet means everything is fine and you lost nothing.
When Bitshares-XT will be released you can claim your Bitshares with you Protoshares wallet

So if you had 3 PTS in your wallet on 28 Feb 2014 you get 3 Bitshares

You get 4 Bitshares... for 3 PTS... but close enough :)
right i forgot that only ~ 75 % of BPTS existed at 28 Feb

Offline bytemaster

So i did lost some money because of some date they put up as dead line . I had my PTS in my local wallet before that date , but what snapshot ? printscreen ? What is this technical harm they are doing too investors , i have too do all sort of mumbo jumbo .
The Snapshot on 28 Feb. means that invictus checked ALL Bitshares-PTS and Angelshares donation addresses and saved it.
So if you had all your Bitshares-PTS (Protoshares) in your local wallet means everything is fine and you lost nothing.
When Bitshares-XT will be released you can claim your Bitshares with you Protoshares wallet

You get 4 Bitshares... for 3 PTS... but close enough :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline betax

• View Profile
The wallet is not released yet. Check my signature to see how to check your balance. Hope that helps
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline SpiryGolden

• View Profile

Offline Kenof

• View Profile
I searched all night on this forum and all i see command lines , some snapshot and i have no idea what everyone was talking about .
So low INFORMATION . I have the feeling that i lost a lot of money because this lack of information and software .

How do i redeem my BTS if am on windows ? Simple as that ?

Only the snapshot of your balance has been taken on the end of February 28th.
If you controlled the private keys of your PTS and/or AGS at that time you will be able to redeem BTS when it comes out. You didn't loose any money if you hold your private keys. Only the value of PTS bucket has decreased, but both combined not and hopefully it will be worth a lot more when BTS is released.

We all want it to be as soon as possible, but I think it's better to have released quality product than some buggy shit.

+5%
Making life easier.

Offline SpiryGolden

• View Profile
I searched all night on this forum and all i see command lines , some snapshot and i have no idea what everyone was talking about .
So low INFORMATION . I have the feeling that i lost a lot of money because this lack of information and software .

How do i redeem my BTS if am on windows ? Simple as that ?