Author Topic: Keyhotee Visions  (Read 2662 times)

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
I believe public-key cryptography is the future of the internet and once it starts rolling I would like to see Keyhotee pre-loaded on every brand new computer. Those are high hopes though, with new technology comes new competition and we'll just have to see if one of the pioneers of public key cryptography lasts all 10 rounds.
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline jae208

• View Profile
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline fuzzy

Coming from what we have been trying to do from the community "marketing" and education side of things, I thought it would be nice if Keyhotee would enable people to easily tip forum and other community members who provide valuable open source content. 

I also sincerely hope that Keyhotee will have a mobile friendly version because the people who most need these banks and exchanges are those in 2nd and 3rd world countries.  Many of these people do not have a computer, but most of them have mobile devices. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I think it would be interesting to see additional application specific reputation chains launch.  We could have the equivalent of eBay feedback ratings on a one year (or however long) rolling chain secured with POW and reputation risk to kill spam.  We could have dynamic webs of trust for distributed accreditation for basically any particular task or product, with a standard aggregate-able review structure for each domain.  This could replace diplomas and resumes completely.

If I'm missing any existing plans for implementing these functions, I'd appreciate links.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
What steps are needed to get there?

Launching the blockchain...
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Both Dan's excellent introduction video on Keyhotee and Stan's excellent Keyhotee Free Space Flyer leaves us with a mind-blowing impression.

In this thread I'd love to see everyone follow up on this vision. What do you think of the vision? What steps are needed to get there? What will Keyhotee become? What could Keyhotee become? What should Keyhotee become?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:52:15 pm by CLains »