Author Topic: BTS-->BTS X-->BTS ME-->BTS YOU-->BTS HIM-->?  (Read 10457 times)

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
Is this the Roadmap of 3I development group?

BTS X was a compromise over BTS, BTS ME is a compromise over BTS X, what's next? Can you just make something working?

So far, it seems the only working product of 3I is PTS, which is technically no different from other thousands of altcoins.

Keyhotee has been advertised a long time, but neither of the basic two functions, decentralized communication and wallet, is realized. 

BTS has been delayed many times, before BTS ME is introduced.

I now really doubt the development ability of 3I, because I've never heard any successful company that CEO and key developer are the same person.

I was a fun of 3I, now I am considering to quit.

As Toast has reported, the code is essentially developed but the community has given great feedback about issues requiring more testing.  It would be foolish to launch all features at once without careful testing.  We must protect investors money.

I would never launch a new aircraft without lots of high-speed taxi testing on the ground before a short and very careful test flight over an unpopulated test range wearing two parachutes.   :)

You get to watch the tests incrementally this spring and evaluate our progress in a controlled environment.
In the meantime, we release the fruits of our work so far in tangible, useful form.  Other products you can trade, test, and experiment.

This will continue.  This is what we do.  Those who understand what it takes to bootstrap an entire industry will appreciate and approve. 

And this month we will make XTS liquid, so that those who are impatient will have a fair option to stay or go, as they choose.

Meanwhile, the Newsletter we are finalizing will lay out the complete roadmap for the coming quarter.  We are very excited about it.

:)

Hello Stan,

It seems that some problems happened to the development of BTS X. And are there enough developers who are following the job? I just wondering just one guy who is Daniel in the team together with all the works such as developing, bug fixing, forum updating and so on?

Maybe I am not the first person who is asking this question. And sorry for my rudeness, I am worried about the process of Bitshares. Maybe you gonna finish the Bishares X first and after that you gonna focus on the other DAC.

Best regards
Fred

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
BTS is the brand name for all crypto-equity - BTS DNS, BTS X, BTS Me, etcetera

BTS X is the bank-and-exchange family of DACs.

BTS Me is totally unrelated, just like BTS DNS is totally unrelated. BTS ME and BTS X have different functionality, it's just that much of BTS Me's functionality is a subset of BTS X's and so it can be used to test aspects of BTS X. BTS Me does not have a prediction market, BTS X does not have user-issued assets.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

BTS X was a compromise over BTS, BTS ME is a compromise over BTS X, what's next? Can you just make something working?

So far, it seems the only working product of 3I is PTS, which is technically no different from other thousands of altcoins.

Keyhotee has been advertised a long time, but neither of the basic two functions, decentralized communication and wallet, is realized. 

I now really doubt the development ability of 3I, because I've never heard any successful company that CEO and key developer are the same person.

I would never launch a new aircraft without lots of high-speed taxi testing on the ground before a short and very careful test flight over an unpopulated test range wearing two parachutes.   :)

Yes great work
but
after exchange with PTS houlder and AGS holder,some of them think new snapshot just for more AGS donation
I think III have a long-team promise, some more reasonable instructions may been given to market to clarify it

github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline FBI

• View Profile

BTS was never "compromised" to BTS X, they just renamed it to BTS X and let "BTS" be the brand name.

BTS X was never "compromised" to BTS Me, they were both in the pipeline and the order just changed.

Will you say BTS Me is "compromised" to BTS DNS if DNS launches first?

BTS X is the test version of BTS, right? Same,  BTS ME  is to test the bid/ask system of BTS X. According to this logic, we might need a BTS YOU to test some part of BTS ME, and we will never see any full version product. IMP, you need to release the software for testing, then modify it,  instead of making some new to test the old. It's an endless chain....  So, please focus on BTS X, don't spare the energy on something else. 
BTS DNS is another story, it's not relevant.
bitsharesxt : guru

Offline cgafeng

Stan, it's right to take step by step. Just don't go rush to ruin it.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

BTS was never "compromised" to BTS X, they just renamed it to BTS X and let "BTS" be the brand name.

BTS X was never "compromised" to BTS Me, they were both in the pipeline and the order just changed.

Will you say BTS Me is "compromised" to BTS DNS if DNS launches first?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Thanks Stan, I think it's easy to forget how new these projects actually are.  It's difficult to maintain the appropriate level of excitement for long without lapsing into impatience from time to time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

As Toast has reported, the code is essentially developed but the community has given great feedback about issues requiring more testing.  It would be foolish to launch all features at once without careful testing.  We must protect investors money.

You get to watch the tests incrementally this spring and evaluate our progress in a controlled environment.
In the meantime, we release the fruits of our work so far in tangible, useful form.  Other products you can trade, test, and experiment.

This will continue.  This is what we do.  Those who understand what it takes to bootstrap an entire industry will appreciate and approve. 

And this month we will make XTS liquid, so that those who are impatient will have a fair option to stay or go, as they choose.

Meanwhile, the Newsletter we are finalizing will lay out the complete roadmap for the coming quarter.  We are very excited about it.

:)

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:44:14 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline FBI

• View Profile

bitsharesxt : guru