Author Topic: BTS这个月内会开通交易  (Read 4193 times)

Offline oldutiao

• View Profile
哎,不过是个山寨币而已。没有功能的有啥意思,一拖又不知道到何时。

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
我看不见
我看不见
我看不见
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
是啊,这BTS ME就是个山寨币嘛,有毛用

Offline ppcholder

• View Profile
赶紧的  bts 交易 我们要撤

Offline angrywinds

• View Profile
这么久原来就出了一个山寨币,还是本月内
btsid: btcshares

Offline cgafeng

就是先把钱包和挖矿功能先放出来测试,没问题后再慢慢加上其他功能测试
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
哪里的消息???就算是BTS me他也没说这个月会出来啊
Is this the Roadmap of 3I development group?

BTS X was a compromise over BTS, BTS ME is a compromise over BTS X, what's next? Can you just make something working?

So far, it seems the only working product of 3I is PTS, which is technically no different from other thousands of altcoins.

Keyhotee has been advertised a long time, but neither of the basic two functions, decentralized communication and wallet, is realized. 

BTS has been delayed many times, before BTS ME is introduced.

I now really doubt the development ability of 3I, because I've never heard any successful company that CEO and key developer are the same person.

I was a fun of 3I, now I am considering to quit.

As Toast has reported, the code is essentially developed but the community has given great feedback about issues requiring more testing.  It would be foolish to launch all features at once without careful testing.  We must protect investors money.

I would never launch a new aircraft without lots of high-speed taxi testing on the ground before a short and very careful test flight over an unpopulated test range wearing two parachutes.   :)

You get to watch the tests incrementally this spring and evaluate our progress in a controlled environment.
In the meantime, we release the fruits of our work so far in tangible, useful form.  Other products you can trade, test, and experiment.

This will continue.  This is what we do.  Those who understand what it takes to bootstrap an entire industry will appreciate and approve. 

And this month we will make XTS liquid, so that those who are impatient will have a fair option to stay or go, as they choose.

Meanwhile, the Newsletter we are finalizing will lay out the complete roadmap for the coming quarter.  We are very excited about it.

:)
这是Stan刚刚说的。这个月XTS将会可交易,以让投资者决定去还是留,哈哈。

哦看到了,可是这个如果不发布BTS XT的话如何实现?还是说他的意思是让BTS ME可以交易。。。

lzr1900

Is this the Roadmap of 3I development group?

BTS X was a compromise over BTS, BTS ME is a compromise over BTS X, what's next? Can you just make something working?

So far, it seems the only working product of 3I is PTS, which is technically no different from other thousands of altcoins.

Keyhotee has been advertised a long time, but neither of the basic two functions, decentralized communication and wallet, is realized. 

BTS has been delayed many times, before BTS ME is introduced.

I now really doubt the development ability of 3I, because I've never heard any successful company that CEO and key developer are the same person.

I was a fun of 3I, now I am considering to quit.

As Toast has reported, the code is essentially developed but the community has given great feedback about issues requiring more testing.  It would be foolish to launch all features at once without careful testing.  We must protect investors money.

I would never launch a new aircraft without lots of high-speed taxi testing on the ground before a short and very careful test flight over an unpopulated test range wearing two parachutes.   :)

You get to watch the tests incrementally this spring and evaluate our progress in a controlled environment.
In the meantime, we release the fruits of our work so far in tangible, useful form.  Other products you can trade, test, and experiment.

This will continue.  This is what we do.  Those who understand what it takes to bootstrap an entire industry will appreciate and approve. 

And this month we will make XTS liquid, so that those who are impatient will have a fair option to stay or go, as they choose.

Meanwhile, the Newsletter we are finalizing will lay out the complete roadmap for the coming quarter.  We are very excited about it.

:)
这是Stan刚刚说的。这个月XTS将会可交易,以让投资者决定去还是留,哈哈。

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile

Offline dexinwong

• View Profile
大家都等很久了。。。。 +5% +5%

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
虽然BTS X交易系统未必能按期发布。也就是说,BTS可以在各个交易平台上提前开通交易。