Author Topic: Listen to the voice of Facebook, Coke and Paypal as he narrates for BitShares.  (Read 2279 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

bitbro

We're just getting started.  These are the things I've been working on behind the scene for months.  Oh, and Bloomberg's tech reporter called me again today, she just can't get enough of BitShares. I guess she's got a fever and the only prescription is.....oh nevermind.  :D  B

Anyone think creating the Bloomberg news of DACs would be a profitable idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
We're just getting started.  These are the things I've been working on behind the scene for months.  Oh, and Bloomberg's tech reporter called me again today, she just can't get enough of BitShares. I guess she's got a fever and the only prescription is.....oh nevermind.  :D  B
+5%
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Fantastic !!!! Happy to see your work coming together !!!

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
This is the audio for our explainer video "What are BitShares?" that will be the first thing people see when they land on our website. We have the legendary Mike O'brien as our narrator (voice of Facebook, Coke, Paypal, Sprint, Levi's, 2014 Grammy's,  etc).  He did an awesome job.   

I've requested them to slow it down to 90 seconds rather than 1 minute, so the video isn't rushed.  Will post the animation soon, once I see it myself.

Bigger than Bitcoin,
B

What is BitShares? audio clip:
file:///Users/mac/Desktop/music%20option3%20(1).mp3

Mike O'Brian
http://www.mikeobrianvoiceovers.com/demos/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:47:42 pm by MktDirector »