Author Topic: This is your chance: How would you describe the forum?  (Read 5816 times)

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Countries don't matter in Free Space, but languages still do

I like this.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Countries don't matter in Free Space, but languages still do
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You could say "*active* communities in Chinese, Russian, German, and Spanish". The next best thing is "participants from 70 different countries!" or w/e based on IP records that Amazon could provide for you.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
How many countries would you guess are represented on the forum? Anyone know? Need for the forum description on the site...

38PTSWarrior

Awesome! What you touch turns into gold :)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
I may combine the best of these together if that's ok.  Will need by tonight sometime.  Some nuggets here so far we can use...

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:31:06 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline davidpbrown

My inspirational call to action, not too cheesy, I hope.

Visit our forum, and collaborate with your peers as you explore endless possibilities, then realize them.  Participation is no longer optional, your voice, silent or otherwise will form our collective reality. Whether a visionaries, developers or investors your amongst like minds.  So, please join us and be heard, the future starts here and goes where we take it.

"Join our cult .. Peace and Love"  ;)

Home to the Communities Behind Invictus BitSharesDACs.

That was the first form I had but then there's Keyhotee and is that a DAC.. or outside BitShares and so credited Invictus. Whatever makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:05:13 pm by davidpbrown »
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

38PTSWarrior

Visit our forum, and collaborate with your peers as you explore endless possibilities, then realize them.  Participation is no longer optional, your voice, silent or otherwise will form our collective reality. Whether a visionaries, developers or investors your amongst like minds.  So, please join us and be heard, the future starts here and goes where we take it.

+5%

38PTSWarrior

or like this:

To be part of a group where everyone can be free and happy is important. To have enough
money and to work with others on meaningful projects creates a better tomorrow.
This is what the people here have in common. Would you like to explore?

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio

Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline CWEvans

• View Profile
Home to the Communities Behind Invictus BitSharesDACs.

Find out more about making the most of BitShares X; BitShares ME; BitShares DNS; Keyhotee, and contribute to the development and testing of future products. Whether you are new to crypto-currency and crypto-assets or whether you are Satoshi Nakamoto, this forum will help you see the next steps in Bitcoin's development.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Home to the Communities Behind Invictus DACs.

Find out more about making the most of BitShares X; BitShares ME; BitShares DNS; Keyhotee, and contribute to the development and testing of future products. Whether you are new to crypto-currency and crypto-assets or whether you are Satoshi Nakamoto, this forum will help you see the next steps in Bitcoin's development.

+5

Offline davidpbrown

Home to the Communities Behind Invictus DACs.

฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We need a short paragraph to describe the forum to anyone first coming to our new site.  Anyone want to take a crack at it? It needs to be brief (like 4-5 sentences) and will go on this page under community: http://bitshares.thecreativemomentum.com/community/

I was going to say something like:  Join our community of thousands from around the world to learn about all things BitShares.  We speak X languages, represent X number of countries, come from diverse backgrounds, etc etc.   Join us to learn, connect, etc.  Just thinking out loud.

Rather than us describing you, I'd rather the forum speak for itself.  I'll let you all discuss and throw in your thoughts, then let me know who's you like best.  Oh, and keep it short and sweet, and inspiring isn't a bad thing....

B

"The leading voice of the DAC community. "

nice!  +5%