Author Topic: I still struggle understanding  (Read 2701 times)

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
Thank you for your responses and helping to clear this up. Also from what I've gathered is that at some point bitshares X will be available for those alotted shares by holding PTS on the 28th to sell/trade? The price point is an unknown until they hit the market and will be determined by buyers and sellers. Right now if you have PTS, Bitshares X, and angelshares, you're a happy person and "in early" as some may one day say.

Offline JA

• View Profile
And if you were to donate to AGS after the 28th of February you have what? I just see that donations continue for 119 days and I'm unsure what you would receive and why there's donations of 20btc still going on.
There are MANY more DACs in the pipeline like Bitshares DNS, Bitshares ME, Ensurance, Gambling, and everything that will come up and is worth enough to make it to a DAC.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Shares in future DACs like Me, DNS, Lotto, Music
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
And if you were to donate to AGS after the 28th of February you have what? I just see that donations continue for 119 days and I'm unsure what you would receive and why there's donations of 20btc still going on.

Offline graffenwalder

By donating bitcoin, you receive AGS. If you donated before March 1, then your AGS will give you BTS. There's no exact release date for bitshares, but it would surely not be after 120 days.

Yes you would have kept your PTS and got 1.3x BTS. For your AGS donated before March you will get 3.33x BTS.

PTS are like shares, when a DAC comes out you will get a share of that, see it as dividends

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
I've donated/purchased/invested into the AGS program. From what I understand, I've purchased by donating bitcoin, angelshares. Angelshares will give me Bitshares in 120+ days? If I had gotten in on PTS before the 28th of February, I would have gotten 1.33x Bitshares to my PTS holdings at that moment and I would have kept my PTS as well? PTS are also valulable oncw DACs come out? I'm so sorry that I'm confused and don't understand exactly. I thought I grasped this for a couple of days but then after rethinking it all over I'm not understand what I get on my investment/donation.