Author Topic: [Small Bounty] Translate this text into Chinese  (Read 4752 times)

Offline arubi

• View Profile

No problem, actually Chinese community have discussed about your website a lot, mostly on the price. They are happy to see it is 100$, but it is much higher than most people's expectation.

I think the price of BTX will start from ~10$ when the wallet is lauched.
lots of speculators will dump their stocks at the price above their avg cost.

Thank you for your input.
I will take this into consideration in the future.

Offline Overthetop

I think the price of BTX will start from ~10$ when the wallet is lauched.
lots of speculators will dump their stocks at the price above their avg cost.
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
PTS will be preferable. The address is in my signature. Thanks.

Code: [Select]
    {
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "Pc6adFXsGcYxUDWBSNjVqiKP79jJJdnNPz",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -4.00000000,
        "fee" : -0.00100000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "0778a115bb274e77bf206318ff63a57867a804f9e6128ad2ac42ade363f48441",
        "time" : 1395454111,
        "timereceived" : 1395454111
    }

Thank you for you service :)

No problem, actually Chinese community have discussed about your website a lot, mostly on the price. They are happy to see it is 100$, but it is much higher than most people's expectation.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline arubi

• View Profile

Code: [Select]
    {
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "Pc6adFXsGcYxUDWBSNjVqiKP79jJJdnNPz",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -4.00000000,
        "fee" : -0.00100000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "0778a115bb274e77bf206318ff63a57867a804f9e6128ad2ac42ade363f48441",
        "time" : 1395454111,
        "timereceived" : 1395454111
    }

Thank you for you service :)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
BuyBitshares.com团队的重要声明:

最近我们的网站已经有了大量的来自bitsharesnews.com ,coin38.com ,甚至从weibo.com的访问者。
首先,我们欢迎中国客人,我们很高兴这个小小的业务吸引了如此多的关注,我们要感谢您访问我们的网站。
其次,似乎也有很多关于销售模式的疑问。现在我们来尽力讨论这些问题。

问: “你隶属于Invictus Innovation公司吗? ” (或:谁在运营buybitshares.com ? )

答:我们的团队不隶属于Invictus innovation公司。
我们实际上是Bitshares科技的忠实信仰者 ,从Bitshares -PTS (当时Protoshares ) 数据链的最开始。
我们的目标是在加密股权和加密资产的未来世界里为我们的业务赢得一个好名声,所以我们希望看到Bitshares和更多的未来DAC成功。

问: “如果你是一个私人卖家,这是一个私人业务,为什么我相信你呢? ”

答:我们提供我们拥有资产的证明。 在2014年2月28日,III发布了一个Bitshares-PTS(原Protoshares )数据链的快照 。 (链接:https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2940.0 )

我们提供以消息签名为形式的证据(见下文),来证明在整个销售期间我们有足够多的Bitshares。再加上我们的网站上的销售记录,是有可能让所有人来验证我
们的账本,并确保我们不超卖的。 我们希望我们的业务可以在Bitshares和DAC社区被大家知道,我们已经投入了几个月的时间来构建它。
一个好名声对我们很重要。在业务中我们重视信任和开放性,所以希望您作为客户,也信任我们。

问: Bitshares还没有发布,你将如何发送Bitshares给您的客户?

答: 我们现在在网站上卖的BTS属于我们在BTS网络中的地址,但目前还没有办法将它们发送给其他用户(客户) ,直到bitshrares客户端发布。
我们的解决办法是保存一个签名的消息,这个消息包含比特币购买交易的哈希值,并且用客户的公共Bitshares-PTS地址作为签名。

当Bitshares客户端发布时,客户将在我们的网站上填写“Claim form(索取表)”,在那里他\她将为我们提供一个第二签名的消息,这个消息包含一个公共Bitshares地址,并且这个消息具有与最初购买时的Bitshares-PTS相同的签名。

我们也将通过电子邮件,IRC或Keyhotee来支持这个过程 。

问:你为什么卖Bitshares 100 $ 一个?

答:我们认为, Bitshares是一个了不起的技术和非常宝贵的资产。100美元将是我们1000个BTS的卖出价,直至Bitshares客户端发布,然后,我们将
根据目前的市场改变我们的销售价格。我们觉得100 $是一个公平的价格,考虑到整个Bitshares项目的风险\回报率,以及价格将会在实际的交易开始之后变得更高这个预期。
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:12:37 am by ripplexiaoshan »

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Paste it here if it's okay with you.
Let me know if you want PTS or BTS

(edit : I will come back to this thread in a few hours, after I get some sleep :) )
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:02:21 am by arubi »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
So quickly? Awesome!
If you want the 4 PTS, I can send them right away. If you want 0.5 BTS, I will send them them as soon as the client is released.

I send it by PM or just post it here? I hope you can paste it to Chinese subforum by yourself.

Offline arubi

• View Profile
So quickly? Awesome!
If you want the 4 PTS, I can send them right away. If you want 0.5 BTS, I will send them them as soon as the client is released.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks for these information, I have done it.

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Hi, this is a proposal for Chinese speakers.
I need to translate some text. Will pay 4 PTS or 0.5 BTS (when bitshares is released).
Let me know if you're interested.

The text:
Important disclaimer from the BuyBitshares.com team :

Recently our website has received a lot of visitors from websites such as bitsharesnews.com, coin38.com, and even from weibo.com .

First, we want to welcome our Chinese guests. We are very happy our modest business has generated so much interest and we want to thank you for visiting our website.

Second, it seems there are many questions regarding our sale model. We will try and address these questions now.

Q. "Are you affiliated with Invictus Innovations?" (or: Who is running buybitshares.com?)

A. Our team is not affiliated with Invictus Innovations.
We are, in fact, very strong beleivers in the Bitshares technology, and we have been from the very start of the Bitshares-PTS (then Protoshares) blockchain.
Our goal is to make a good name for our business in the coming world of crypto-equities and crypto-assets, and so we want to see Bitshares and more future DACs succeed.

Q. "If you are a private seller, and this is a private business, why shoud I trust you?"

A. We provide proof of holdings for our assets

On Feb. 28th 2014, Invictus Innovations has created a "Snapshot" of the Bitshares-PTS (formerly Protoshares) blochchain. ( Link : https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2940.0 )
We provide proof (below) in the form of a signed message that our address is holding enough Bitshares to last for the entire sale duration. Together with the open online sell book on our website, it is possible for all to verify our book keeping, and make sure we are not selling assets we do not own.

We want to make our business known in the Bitshares and DACs community, and we have invested months of our lives building it.
Our good name is important to us. We value trust and openess in our business, and so we hope that you, as customers, could also trust us.

Q. Bitshares is not released yet. How will you send Bitshares to your customers?

A. The BTS we are selling now on our site belong to our address on the Bitshares network, but there is currently no way to send them to another user (the customer), until the bitshrares client is released.
Our solution to this problem is keeping a signed message, containing the bitcoin transaction hash from the purchase, signed with the customer's public Bitshares-PTS address.

When the Bitshares client is released, a customer will fill out a "Claim form" on our website, where he\she will supply us with a second signed message, containing a public Bitshares address to claim the Bitshares, signed with the same Bitshares-PTS address from the original purchase.

We will also be available for support with this process, on e-mail, IRC, or Keyhotee.

Q. Why are you selling Bitshares for 100$?

A. In our opinion, Bitshares is an amazing technology and a very valuable asset.
The 100$ price we have put on about 1000 of our Bitshares will be our selling price until the Bitshares client is released, at which point we will change our selling price according to the current market.
We feel 100$ is a fair price given the Risk \ Reward ratio of the whole Bitshares project, and we expect the price to go even higher once actual trading begins.

Thanks for reading.