Author Topic: Our new website is now LIVE!  (Read 13347 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
No need to worry anymore! "...and taught rocket science at the U.S.Air Force Academy".  Everytime a new website is launed I came across this and find it funny again  :)

That was my favorite assignment before BitShares!

My favorite final exam question?  Plot the ground track of Apollo 8 from launch to "Trans Lunar Injection" departing earth for the moon:

I can see you having fun with it....like you are having fun with this forum (my observation) :)

Offline boshen1011

• Keyhotee ID:Bo
    • View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
No need to worry anymore! "...and taught rocket science at the U.S.Air Force Academy".  Everytime a new website is launed I came across this and find it funny again  :)

That was my favorite assignment before BitShares!

My favorite final exam question?  Sketch the ground track of Apollo 8 from launch to "Trans Lunar Injection" departing earth for the moon:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:30:15 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline testz

How to get AGS/PTS empty:
http://bitshares.org/solutions/ags-pts/

Also we need the links for BitShares-PTS client at new site.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline Pixar

• View Profile
How much did it post to obtain this domain bitshares.org?  I remember way back bytemaster said the previous owners were requesting the tune of 2,000 pts for this site.  Or was that bitshares.com? 

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Looks great!

Some edits:

The FAQ's part of the website mentions that holders of PTS/AGS get 1.33.  Not true. AGS got 3.X.

What happened on February 28, 2014?
This was the snapshot date for BitShares XT. PTS and AGS holders on this date will be given a stake in BitShares XT: for each PTS or AGS held, the holder will be awarded 1.33 XTS.

Obviously we are past March 15

When will BitShares XT launch?
At the earliest, BitShares XT will launch on the Ides of March (March 15, 2014).

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
COOL. Nice Job Stan and the rest of hardworking I3 staff.
 +5%

Hats off to Brian Page especially!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
COOL. Nice Job Stan and the rest of hardworking I3 staff.
 +5%

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex