Author Topic: Database DAC  (Read 4860 times)

Offline etherbroker

• View Profile

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Maidsafe and us are working together on things... not a competitor, more of a partner.

Is it already happening or it's the plan?

I have been talking with them about integrating our DNS system with their system.  We already have in person meetings / design sessions planned for NYC.

+5% breaking good news !  Excellent
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
Maidsafe and us are working together on things... not a competitor, more of a partner.

I have been talking with them about integrating our DNS system with their system.  We already have in person meetings / design sessions planned for NYC.

This is defintely something interesting to look forward to :)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

Can Maidsafe be a potential competitor (or be a platform to a competitor) of Bitshares?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
Can Maidsafe be a potential competitor (or be a platform to a competitor) of Bitshares?

Offline Overthetop

Glad to see some projects about this idea is running ...

It is one basic support for the  ecosystem.

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Maidsafe looks incredible
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Maidsafe looks very badass :o

Offline bytemaster

Maidsafe has probably got the best start on this.

Offline vikram

I am interested in this type of idea, but haven't thought about it or researched existing proposals for a while now. The last similar thing I remember seeing was Bitstorage; take a look and see if it is relevant.

Offline Overthetop

I just posted one topic about Pawn Dac yesterday , and  should  finish that  at first.

But I think this one may be more important and can not wait to get some feedback from experts  :).

This is about set up one  Database DAC for the whole DACs Network.

Why this one is necessary?

We can see more and more Dacs are coming out ,and more and more data will be poured into the blockchains.

But lots of DACs  will  suffer from limited data space of each block (like the problem XCP met at present) .

So ,maybe we need one unique Database Dac to contain big data  from all kinds of DACs, and each Dac just builds up its business blockchain and throws big data into the Database Dac.

How does this Dac work?

1、 Set up one decentralized and distributed database system , like breaking up one huge oracle database and make it decentralized and distributed .   (maybe this is very  dificult to realize , but I believe it is worth doing  )
2、 Build up one wallet which can mining database dac by contributing harddisk space and network bandwidth.
3、 If one third party dac want to use this database  ,pay for its space and time occupancy.
4、 The revenue is dividends

Maybe my idea is immature or even innocent , I just want to know how about this ?  and could  3i team perform this DAC?

thanks.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:02:56 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613