Author Topic: Bitshares Play Status Update  (Read 25409 times)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
This week I draft a technical design document for Lotto, not complete yet, people who cannot wait can have a quick view from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5037011/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E7%AC%94%E8%AE%B0/Bitshares%20Lotto%20Design%20Document.html

Other works involve coding lotto wallet's scan input/output API.

Next, I'm going to start coding the lotto cli, prepare for further work to have a testing client which can be played with.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
This week, I was focus on coding combination utilities, start to develop the rule layer, and the logic of transaction/block validation. In this process, I have a more in-depth study of the Bitshares toolkit.

The other time are spent on design decisions, about RNG (Random Number Generation), combinatorial number system which forms two layer design, shared chain consideration, genesis allocation etc.
I am very grateful for everyone who has had discussions with me,  review design decisions, helped me think through. Thanks for @麥可貓 's translation and @heyD and @Keyhotee中国's weibo.

Next week I would like to start draft the design document when I am on a short travel, continue thinking through the undetermined designs. Experiment coding on Lotto proto will continue if I have blocks of time.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 06:15:13 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I give this guy DNS tips for translating my update thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=190
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
This week and next 2-3 weeks, I'll be in the middle state of transition, so I'm still not working full time on Lotto, only in spare time and weekend. The situation and condition will be improved thoroughly after 2-3 weeks, then I will be full time on this, I like play  :)

I've started working on play, had discussions, read codes, and did some experiment coding and tests, the code updates can be seen on following fork:
https://github.com/HackFisher/bitshares_toolkit

I've started to draft the design ideas, which could become part of a document or whitepaper later. Be Implementing some combinations utility methods.

Please forgive for my poor English, but if someone wants the Chinese translation of this thread, I could help with that,  :D it's my native language.   Brief summary could be posted on a separate thread.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:32:02 am by HackFisher »