Author Topic: What is a DAC? (Andreas Antonopoulos)  (Read 2344 times)

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Linda

• View Profile
I would love to see Andreas join Invictus. Having listened to many of his youtubes I believe he could explain things well, just as Daniel does, and his followers would definitely at least consider becoming involved.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
What would it take to get Andreas Antonopoulos to build a DAC for us? I would be willing to see him paid whatever it takes out of AGS funds to realize his vision. Will he be attending or speaking at Beyond Bitcoin?
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I also don't think Adam is against Bitshares, his vexation and anger with certain decisions or lack of decisions has the quality of invested passion and deep care for this project. Personally I tend to like people who wear their heart and emotions on their sleeve.  :-*

+5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I also don't think Adam is against Bitshares, his vexation and anger with certain decisions or lack of decisions has the quality of invested passion and deep care for this project. Personally I tend to like people who wear their heart and emotions on their sleeve.  :-*

Offline JoeyD

I also don't think Andreas is someone who is overly dependent on other people to form his own opinion on subjects.

I rather enjoy people having different viewpoints, everybody agreeing with everyone would freak me the hell out.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:34:24 am by JoeyD »

Offline bytemaster

Hey Invictus folks, what would it take to get Andreas? He's overgrown that gig with Blockchain. From this video, he clearly understands the future of DACs. Everyone in the Bitcoin community seems to love this guy. Whenever I've seen video of Andreas, he does have quite a talent for explaining things in simple terms that everyone can understand.

Get him for Bitshares and your word-of-mouth marketing is set. He would bring in much of the Bitcoin community, convince a ton of people to download Keyhotee, and would be an honest, believable spokesperson to share these DACs with newbies.

And Roger Ver doesn't pay him in PTS...

Yes, Yes, Yes. I just hope Adam Levine hasn't tried to turn Andreas against our project.

Adam isn't against our project... he loves what we are trying to do.   He is just critical of our execution, some of it is justified, some is just a difference of opinion about mining.   Overall I see no reason to create division.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Hey Invictus folks, what would it take to get Andreas? He's overgrown that gig with Blockchain. From this video, he clearly understands the future of DACs. Everyone in the Bitcoin community seems to love this guy. Whenever I've seen video of Andreas, he does have quite a talent for explaining things in simple terms that everyone can understand.

Get him for Bitshares and your word-of-mouth marketing is set. He would bring in much of the Bitcoin community, convince a ton of people to download Keyhotee, and would be an honest, believable spokesperson to share these DACs with newbies.

Yes, Yes, Yes. I just hope Adam Levine hasn't tried to turn Andreas against our project.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Well...I guess there goes that project:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGSePa9GwxA

Do we need to send Andreas a payment for the bounty? :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D