Author Topic: [CEO] Delinquency  (Read 25705 times)

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
My current status updates will be posted here from now on.
This way you can subscribe to my topics and be informed of new reports and updates.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
This is not a playground.

Yes, that's why you should withdraw your position to a capable person.

Again, you may have opinions...
Maybe our representations do not initially shake hands with each other.

Just don't get me wrong, I will and always have good intentions for MMC.

emre

Yes, that's why you should withdraw your position to a capable person.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Emre, you are the currently voted CTO.
We are all to report to shareholders.
Learn to communicate on a team.

PS: Sorry for the grammar, I rarely have to use that phrase.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:41:12 am by Delinquency »

emre

Your speculation about the survival of this coin is completely your personal opinion.

yes, that's why I started the sentence with "I think" and that's why I resigned.

I don't believe in keeping things like this in the dark.

don't keep them in the dark, I just corrected your sentence since you're talking about me. I had no intention to left before you come so you're not a catalyst to that conclusion, you're the main reason.

I actually wanted to work with a CTO willing to listen to one of their own team, rather than mock my ideas about suggested improvements of the code.

I tried to listen you but you are just being unreasonable.

you can't call me "where is emre when you need him!" or threaten me about "I will make sure community knows you're idle!" kind of things.

I think you know nothing about team work since you didn't be a part of it before.

you will learn anyway, one side-effect is that memorycoin is your playground and it will die most likely on this process.

I don't want to discuss about your position or about you anymore. just think twice before you post anything about me or my division.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:42:59 am by emre »

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Emre has unfortunately resigned office from the catalyst of my coming as CEO. He also indicates that we need some new blood coming in to help promote MMC.

you should choose your words wisely. I didn't say anything in public about that for keeping MMC stable but this is a speculation.

I resigned because I don't think the coin will survive with your leadership. (I hope it will)

I had no intention to resign/withdraw before that.

I have many generic fixes that we can implement to the code of MMC

sorry, you have no idea about bitcoin internals/protocol. you should save your energy for non-technical stuff.

I don't believe in keeping this in the dark.

Your speculation about the survival of this coin is completely your personal opinion.

I actually wanted to work with a CTO willing to listen to one of their own team, rather than to mock my ideas about suggested improvements of the code.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:39:49 am by Delinquency »

emre

Emre has unfortunately resigned office from the catalyst of my coming as CEO. He also indicates that we need some new blood coming in to help promote MMC.

you should choose your words wisely. I didn't say anything in public about that for keeping MMC stable but this is a speculation.

I resigned because I don't think the coin will survive with your leadership. (I hope it will)

I had no intention to resign/withdraw before that.

I have many generic fixes that we can implement to the code of MMC

sorry, you have no idea about bitcoin internals/protocol. you should save your energy for non-technical stuff.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:12:25 am by emre »

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Status Update
April 6, 2014

Many people from around the world are interested in Memory Coin and would like to adopt. I've seen a significant improvement in our community forums as well as more activity on the bitshares forums.

I was elected almost a week ago. We have had some huge popularity over the past week, and that can be reflected by our recent gains in the exchanges.

What I've done [A small summary]

Set up the forums: mmc-square.com
Improved projections for the future of MMC
Taken an interview with manebjorn (more to come)
Opened up giveaways
Hired Robonix to do some soft side work while he's finding a place as a candidate

What's happening in the Executive Board

Our marketing division is currently facing competition, with Robonix coming in and running to be elected. Tomorrow, still with a landslide majority vote, is coming out on top while robonix struggles to gain more popularity.

BTChris has currently resigned office (part of the networking division) (as hired by KillerByte) because he will be busy for the next six months.

Planning for the Future

I'd expect a parabolic increase in the price of MMC once we find a very dedicated CTO to join our team. I have many generic fixes that we can implement to the code of MMC, and would like a new CTO to help the team and I. Hopefully if Freetrade ever decides to come back we can use his skills as CTO.

Bounties to help open up features for MMC (The team and I are to brainstorm how to promote those who are up and willing to take a risk and make something creative for MMC).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:48:16 pm by Delinquency »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
FaSan, Thank you for clearing that up.  The way things went it was so sudden without much info.
I appreciate you letting the us know what happened.

Would you do what FaSan did if you get voted out and close  up the forum or would you keep it running or possibly turn it over to your successor?
I like FaSan and what he did for the community during his time in office but when he lost his seat he really put a hurt on the community by just closing the online wallet.  I would hate to see that happen again.

Only for clean, I've not get voted out. I've choose to leave the staff. And I've do it because I had problems with old CMO and I've not receive the adeguate support from the CEO in this. And because I've start to look around and see new opportunities.

I've close all services because the new CNO told that he don't want to manage the old services but want to give a newest.

FaSan
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Would you do what FaSan did if you get voted out and close  up the forum or would you keep it running or possibly turn it over to your successor?
I like FaSan and what he did for the community during his time in office but when he lost his seat he really put a hurt on the community by just closing the online wallet.  I would hate to see that happen again.

Only for clean, I've not get voted out. I've choose to leave the staff. And I've do it because I had problems with old CMO and I've not receive the adeguate support from the CEO in this. And because I've start to look around and see new opportunities.

I've close all services because the new CNO told that he don't want to manage the old services but want to give a newest.

FaSan
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:18:17 pm by FaSan »

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Is FreeTrade going to give access to the GitHub repository to corresponding officers? If he still controls the repository then this is not truly a decentralized coin and the voting doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen commits originating from the other officers, I'm sure that we have access.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I agree.  This is the way it should be.
FreeTrade I commend you for this.  I think this is what you had in mind for Memorycoin and watching the community grow and evolve is a great thing.

Since Robonix hasn't been paid yet, tomorrow and I have decided to pay robonix [50/50] his promised payment because of the delinquency on FreeTrade's account.
 (FT agreed to pay Robonix 50% of his earnings from a certain block.)

Thanks for covering this debt while I was away. I've made a repayment to each of you of 2309.90983683 on robonix's instruction.

What a smooth transition from CEO to CEO. This is great for the maturity of the coin!

Offline minigwar

• View Profile
Since Robonix hasn't been paid yet, tomorrow and I have decided to pay robonix [50/50] his promised payment because of the delinquency on FreeTrade's account.

Thanks for covering this debt while I was away. I've made a repayment to each of you of 2309.90983683 on robonix's instruction.

What a smooth transition from CEO to CEO. This is great for the maturity of the coin!

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Please leave the TX IDs of these two transactions as verification.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
FreeTrade are you going to still be a key part of MMC??
I would really like to interview you sometime as well.
Itsik and Tomorrow could tell you about me.

Although I don't know if a story about FreeTrade mainly being voted out is particularly good or bad news; a rather different story about me being newly elected could bring some light.

Congrats!

n.b. I think a coin surviving the removal of its founder is a net positive.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Although I don't know if a story about FreeTrade mainly being voted out is particularly good or bad news; a rather different story about me being newly elected could bring some light.

Congrats!

n.b. I think a coin surviving the removal of its founder is a net positive.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I think it is huge news.  I want to get the news out about you being the new CEO and about your ideas and direction you are going in.  I will actually PM'ing you about it in the next day or so.
It is big news about FreeTrade due to the issues that happened last time he was voted out and how he promised to handle it if it happened again with MMC.
I feel that he has done a great job with MMC but the silence the last month or so has been deafening.
I hope he is ok and still focused on Memorycoin.  We would not be here without him.

Again I am going to defer to everyone here on how I post about the CEO change.  My focus is on you but I feel that the community needs to see how FreeTrade handles this as well.

I would like to do two articles I think.  I am going to sleep on it an decide tomorrow.

Yes, I'm receiving the 1% share of all MMC mined.
http://mmcvotes.com/address/MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Yes, I'm receiving the 1% share of all MMC mined.
http://mmcvotes.com/address/MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I agree.
Also welcome to the community.

I'm glad to see more activity starting to occur in the past couple of weeks. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out the community. Good luck Delinquency!

Nomdeplume

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That is great.
Thanks.
Everyone is working as a team.
Now the question is do I run a story about FreeTrade being voted out?
This is big news but I will leave it up to the community to decide.
Also Delinquency will get the funds to operate as per the charter am I correct?

Status Update

https://coinplorer.com/MMC/Transactions/e8d413cdd8a579316694e59326d2ef91cf3642b44974b89573809fa87f82f4ee

Well, my share as above ::)
This is to share the load of the new CEO, who didn't benefit from the block-chain yet and agreed to pay a lot
to clean up history issues left by the previous board.

Offline nomdeplume

• View Profile
I'm glad to see more activity starting to occur in the past couple of weeks. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out the community. Good luck Delinquency!

Nomdeplume

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Status Update

https://coinplorer.com/MMC/Transactions/e8d413cdd8a579316694e59326d2ef91cf3642b44974b89573809fa87f82f4ee

Well, my share as above ::)
This is to share the load of the new CEO, who didn't benefit from the block-chain yet and agreed to pay a lot
to clean up history issues left by the previous board.
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Status Update
I have brought myself up to date with the recent chatter on our collaborative website and will continue to implement the new website. DNS propagation is occurring and will eventually set up the basic site.

We are planning on keeping him as CWO.

This came from my own wallet.
TXID -- e8cf62b9e5191d33841ce24da2dde308e5d93c75e24d8cd5be5fb68dc149b1ac
https://coinplorer.com/MMC/Transactions/e8cf62b9e5191d33841ce24da2dde308e5d93c75e24d8cd5be5fb68dc149b1ac
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:11:29 pm by Delinquency »

Offline minigwar

• View Profile
Congratz, thanks for the response, you got my vote!

I'm looking forward to this new website and excited about the forum

Good work

emre

congrats, you're the new CEO for 2 blocks.

http://mmcvotes.com/block/25280

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I don't even have the MMC to vote that many times.  LOL

We are almost there.

Block 25240,

Support: MVTEceoTeDMmxFHcRbkMyJGN4ct7ULKkS6 (FreeTrade) (257,503)
Support: MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH (Delinquency)(222,865)

yeah, I was just about to say :) Only 35k more votes.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
We are almost there.

Block 25240,

yeah, I was just about to say :) Only 35k more votes.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
 We are almost there.

Block 25240,

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I hope we hear from FreeTrade as well.  He has been very quiet lately to the detriment of Memorycoin.

My address is up and running.
Please vote.
----------------------------------------------------------------
::   MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH  ::
Voted for you as 1st, Freetrade as 2nd.
I hope we'll hear from Freetrade soon...

Good luck!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Please vote.
Voted for you as 1st, Freetrade as 2nd.
I hope we'll hear from Freetrade soon...

Good luck!

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Thank you all. I will be posting a research analysis of the top voters in the system, noting their addresses and earning their votes.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 08:20:48 am by Delinquency »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Please vote.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That is good to know.
AWS is definitely inexpensive.  I just got a $100 credit for $12.  I am going to use it to mine MMC.
I loved the setup guide that was posted on this forum.  Now I get to test it out.
I may setup a personal web page too as I have not had one in years.
Great ideas Delinquency.
You have my support.
Even if you do not win I think other officers here and FreeTrade included should hire you and bring you on board.  Your ideas and ability to execute them is needed.

If I get voted out, I'd keep the website running.

I'm here to stay. All I would really ask for is donations to help keep the site running.
Amazon Cloud instance charges are extremely low, they are getting even lower.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
If I get voted out, I'd keep the website running.

I'm here to stay. All I would really ask for is donations to help keep the site running.
Amazon Cloud instance charges are extremely low, they are getting even lower.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That is good info and ideas.
My concern for the dedicated forum is this.

As for interviews and information I really had wanted to inteview FreeTrade and I found out he only does interviews or breaks news through one reporter.  I feel that has cripple MMC as it limits the information and amount of press that MMC gets.
I write for http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/.  Here is my author page there.  http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/author/scott-fargo/
We get news out to the world.  We just entered the top 20k most read sites world wide. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptocoinsnews.com
FreeTrade only doing exclusives with that one person hurts MMC's visibility in a big way.  My recent article on MMC had a huge number of views and reposts on other sites.  We need to be able to have our CEO be part of that.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Delinquency has been an old member of the community. It is always good to have competition and to blend in new blood. My objective is to make the votes more balanced. In the case of much less support, I will vote for Delinquency.
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Sorry about my address not being done yet. My R9 280X GPU is having issues even with 28M keys/s generating the key.
OCLVanityGen is bogus :( Must be my ATI Catalyst Beta Drivers.

My FX-8320 CPU seemed to have found a match, I imported it, and came up to an error on my Memorycoin Wallet.
Then I lost the privkey :(
I'll try this again. Apparently I have to unlock my wallet.

I'm generating another one on my CPU @ 1.3M keys/s so this may take a while. (50% in 2.2h)
Vanitygen64.exe seems to work well.

---
itsik78, thank you for your vote.

---
minigwar,
I can only give you a short time span when I start my term. I will create an AWS instance to run a webserver (Free DDos Protection and expandability). The charges for the instance will come out of my own pocket. I plan on launching a forum dedicated to MMC. From there, the other officers and I will collaborate on the development on the coin in a private forum, read-only for other members. I wanted to detach from the main bitsharetalk forum because it will add some uniqueness to the community and allow our members to tweak the design.

From there, once all of our popular members register, the board will be run a lot differently over there than here. I will continue to be active on this forum, as should all the other candidates.
I'll hire a forums modder that is willing to create a tip system/design for the website and increase its eye candy.

All of my work will be viewable, and I will post daily updates on all of my activites and progress in every thing that I do as CEO.

Right now I want to unify and connect all of the candidates and the community, as we must work together to succeed.

----
ManeBjorn,

Interviews, hmm I can possibly create individual-candidate postable only topics on the forum that can be hotlinked so that it will reference any suggestions anybody else has. I want to be able to absorb all and any ideas from the community and allow others to view them as well.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:00:54 am by Delinquency »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
Excellent declaration.
While I feel the FreeTrade has been a decent CEO we do need one who will be more active in and out of the community.
He does not even do interviews with people within the community which is a big hindrance to being able to keep visible to the people who support the coin.
You have great ideas I would like to know the how and time frame for implementing them?

Offline minigwar

• View Profile
I think this is great for MMC, we ought to have more members vying for the various positions. Democracy!

What are your short and long term goals? (2 weeks, 1 month, 3, 6, 12 months down the road)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I'll give Freetrade 1-2 days to respond and if he doesn't - I will vote for you (even if it's temporarily until FT is back with us).
While I think Freetrade is a very good CEO and if he is available he should remain in the job, I like your passion for the coin (from what I read in the forum...) and will vote for you.
Good luck!

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I'd like to announce my candidacy for CEO.
I am a long term supporter of Memory Coin and have been here since the second launch (Dec. 15, 2013).

Where's FreeTrade?
I would not like to say anything bad about FreeTrade but he has been inactive on the forums for the past few weeks and I believe a new CEO must be named.
Since the mining period is more than 60% complete -- FreeTrade has already received the majority of the coins to be given as a candidate and I believe I can help bring some needed exposure to the coin.

Introduction

I'm 20 years old and reside in the US. I work alone, hit the gym everyday for about two hours, and trade the Foreign Exchange Markets. I'm not a very profitable Foreign Exchange Trader [with 1.5 Years Experience] and along with the markets, I also have ample time to meticulously to view any activity on the Memory Coin Forum. I can also use this time to fulfill my duties as CEO.
     I've had experience in operating Linux Servers and have invested moderately in MMC Mining within the first week of the launch. As a miner, I know how it feels to have the value of a coin you believe in flip upside down because of some things that you cannot control. The golden mining opportunity of MMC is that once you buy new hardware to mine it, you can easily use that equipment somewhere else.
     I've been a strong believer in MMC and think that not only is it a good coin, it is created to profit investors and holders in the long run. With inflation at only 2% once the mining period is complete and Kimoto Gravity Re targeting, it will survive for a long time while other coins see huge volatility swings in their value. It's completely better than any fiat currency because their inflation is not set at 2% -- They need the bank to use 'tools' in order to preserve those inflation levels and target other social problems.
     The block chain election hasn't been completely utilized. Big MMC holders are not voting enough, and elections are almost completely unanimous. There are no 2nd preference candidates working for a win. I think that the block chain must be competitive in order for this coin to succeed. That's why I will be working for this title as CEO.

I, as well as FreeTrade, believe that CEO's main job is to increase the value of the coin for the shareholders.

My Core Ideas
  • The Block Chain Elections should be active, as they are one of the few incentives to hold coin from circulation.
  • Memorycoin should be easy to use even 'for your grandmother'.
  • Memorycoin should be better than Bitcoin in the long run
  • Investors should see a stable and consistent increase in the value of their Memorycoin.
  • Exchanges should come to us, not us to them.
  • Promote the preservation of the increasing value of the coin.
  • Maintain daily communications with ALL current candidates
  • Create bounties and contests for the community to put in some hard work for the coin
  • Announce all work and coin transactions to the community

Current Plans
  • Equip Memory Coin with the capabilities of infecting the world through viral and social media.
  • Holding meetings with candidates at a Universally Coordinated Time to discuss plans for the coin.
  • Create a new website and forums that is dedicated to MMC.
  • Upgrade all mining statistics and instructions on how to improve performance when mining MMC.
  • Promote Community Support
  • Dedicate all earnings to this coin. I will only keep a modest portion of my block-chain reward.
  • Revamp a new MMC Commercial designed to 'teach' others what cryptocurrencies are, downplay bitcoin, and promote MMC.

If you have any comments or concerns, please post a reply to this topic.

Please Vote

Send 1 Satoshi ( 0.00000001 MMC ) to
MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
Let's get this show on the road!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:43:29 am by Delinquency »