Author Topic: How to learn the bitshares_toolkit framework quickly for a newbie?  (Read 8257 times)

Offline bytemaster

I'm a noob myself, but have learned a lot in the past couple of days.  Message me with your specific questions and I'll see what I can't do to help bootstrap you along.

- John "S"

Post questions here and I can double check understanding and future devs can see the questions/answers as well.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline John-S

• View Profile
I'm a noob myself, but have learned a lot in the past couple of days.  Message me with your specific questions and I'll see what I can't do to help bootstrap you along.

- John "S"

Offline XHC

• View Profile
I guess I'll just start putting things up as issue on github for anyone to do. There should be a lot more once we get people testing with an alpha client
Thanks. Hope that would be helpful.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I guess I'll just start putting things up as issue on github for anyone to do. There should be a lot more once we get people testing with an alpha client
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline XHC

• View Profile
There are many "learning tasks" we could assign. If you are interested I will make github issues specifically for you
I am really interested. But I'm a little confused, you mean you will assign specific learning task to me or something else?

Offline Talos

• View Profile
There are many "learning tasks" we could assign. If you are interested I will make github issues specifically for you

Or maybe make a section of  "learning  tasks" for everybody who want's to learn instead just for a specific user ?
Please count me in too. Interested and keen to learn more.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Or maybe make a section of  "learning  tasks" for everybody who want's to learn instead just for a specific user ?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

If I want to develop a new DAC.
Is there any guide or suggest?
Thanks!

BitShares toolkit is under rapid development, we are putting together tutorials and examples.
It sounds good. How soon will the tutorials and examples be released?  I'm eager.

Aren't we all!   I have to prepare for two speaking events, take a week to speak, and launch BitShares XT prior to getting this done....  in the mean time Toast & HackFisher are both learning from the code and the forum is available to answer questions.

There are many examples in the toolkit (dns,lotto,me,btsx,etc) that all extend the basic tools.   
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline XHC

• View Profile
Thanks!

BitShares toolkit is under rapid development, we are putting together tutorials and examples.
It sounds good. How soon will the tutorials and examples be released?  I'm eager.

Offline bytemaster

Thanks!

Offline XHC

• View Profile
Thanks!