Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Reddit (update)  (Read 4911 times)

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
This event has been postponed unless we can find a partner in the industry to take over running it.  With the recent events in Bitcoin we felt the ROI was too risky and would take away from a more effective internet effort using the same resources.   Brian is preparing an official announcement soon.

+5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Bytemaster is talking about the Vegas Conference.

How do you even have time to breathe with all that going on fuznuts, in fact with all that's going on I think I should remind both Bytemaster and you to keep breathing! :D

Offline bytemaster

This event has been postponed unless we can find a partner in the industry to take over running it.  With the recent events in Bitcoin we felt the ROI was too risky and would take away from a more effective internet effort using the same resources.   Brian is preparing an official announcement soon.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

Beyond Bitcoin is still something I am working on (along with a few other little projects).  Now that my networking class is over I had time to put into "flaring" up the reddit. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/BeyondBitcoinShow/ is the link in case you are interested in checking it out. 

With that said, it is not finished and I am looking for other "coins" to put in the banner.  If you have one that is moving into the Bitcoin 2.0 space please post it along with the reason why you think it should be posted. 

This is just the beginning so it will be a more "personalized" page when I am completely finished. 

Projects I am working on right now:

-Baby (amazingly difficult project considering the diminutive nature of the little beast)
-School (Major: Psychology, Minor: Web Design/Networking)
-Images/Icons for:  Reddit page, Twitter Feed, Google+/Youtube accounts, and Blog Page
-Team Viral and friends(Looking into options for getting a Teamspeak server up and running for a moderate cost so we can all have a means of easily keeping in touch without the need for scheduled meetings)
-"What is a DAC"--Second half of the Draft.  (First half is completed and only needs slight alteration in light of comments from the community)
-"What is a DAC"--Slide Show
-Voice Over for Unimerico (haven't forgotten about you my friend!)

******************************************************************************************************************************
I am estimating completion around 1.5-2 months working alone.
With that said, if anyone is interested in helping out with any of these projects feel free to let me know.  If you have any insights please post them...and if you have any 2.0 coins you think should be on here please post links or embed below in responses. 

*Note: A good image of NoirShares will likely go up if I can find a higher quality one. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:12:05 am by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D