Author Topic: Sell before Bter and other exchanges remove MMC!  (Read 14746 times)

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Can someone please delete this thread?

I dont think it is productive for the coin.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I will say this she does a terrible interview.  To leave his statement in such as way as to cause FUD is unprofessional.
Why does he only use her for press releases?
If he had let me interview him I would have made sure his point was made and no crazy uncertainty would be left for people to use in a negative context.
This big news is positive.  It is not negative.  It is going to help the community and the coin as a whole.
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
You should concentrate on the coin of your choice and stay away from those you don't we would all be happier if you did (including your self)

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital

Would you just like to be interviewed on your opinions about MMC?

Posting here is disrespectful.

Posting in a forum is disrespectful?

Freedom of speech with your exception.
Posting is not disrespectful, but trolling is, you've had it in for MemoryCoin from day one, it's just too bad that people that are new to this forum haven't had a chance to read all your post's and comments. Really if you hate MomoryCoin so much why do you obsess over it?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:42:10 pm by robonix »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
1) The fact that Freetrade was removed so easily (took only a few hours) shows that all the claims (including my own a few months ago) that he has the power to do whatever he wishes with the voting, were wrong.

2) I'm sure that even Freetrade himself understands that the coin needs active officers and since he was AWOL for a while, the community did the right thing and replaced him with an energatic & motivated CEO (which comes to show that the community is very much alive and participates in the voting)

3) I'm absolutely certain that Freetrade won't call for a trade stop as this is not big enough news... He already contributed a lot to the coin and this step only made sense at the current time. I'm also certain that when he finds the time to come back to the coin, he will be reelected easily to the CTO / CEO role.

4) Newmine - I liked your idea to motivate idle officers (Fasan and Belltown) by running against them and giving out the salary to the community - but you're way wrong here and this is simply FUD.

Let's let this thread die peacefully and not try to raise panic... Are you trying to buy cheap? :)

Good luck.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Posting in a forum is disrespectful?

Freedom of speech with your exception.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
They are deleting your posts.

Why do you think?

Pretty sure the reason is in that post.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:30:51 pm by Delinquency »

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Why do you think?

Pretty sure the reason is in that post.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Newmine, please place your opinionated malice into one topic. You are being a nuisance.

Controversial as it is, you are not in control of the coin and Freetrade thinks MMC will succeed.

I never said I was in control of the coin.

Just a little "I told you so"! Sprinkled with a caution to what's about to happen.

Don't worry, FreeTrade or Seraphim will remove these posts. They don't want you to know the truth.

Stop flooding the forum with your posts

Ok.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Why do you think?

Offline kanes

• View Profile
Newmine, please place your opinionated malice into one topic. You are being a nuisance.

Controversial as it is, you are not in control of the coin and Freetrade thinks MMC will succeed.

Just a little "I told you so"! Sprinkled with a caution to what's about to happen.

Don't worry, FreeTrade or Seraphim will remove these posts. They don't want you to know the truth.

Stop flooding the forum with your posts

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile