Author Topic: Images for Website 4.0 -> $1000 in BTC [CLOSED]  (Read 17597 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Let me know what you think about! :) dark icons are hovered icons...if you like i'll integrate it completly into site via pull request...
its a raw draft but if you like i'll polish icons and fittting perfect into site...

For charity, insurance, smart contract, gaming, lending &  indentity if have alternative icons, if you want to see it too, pls let me know...then i'll upload those also.

I've noticed, that  fluid design properties doesn't resize columns correctl. After 4 in a row we should have a 3 grid / 2 grid / 1 grd scale ratio.
If you want i can fix this also... perhaps reworking complete page...

cheers
cass
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:42:31 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

I'm very curious about the internal politics going on, regardless of the final site but Brian has been appointed with creating the new website experience with (most likely) AGS funds. Now a new website is under construction which is miles away from what we have now. If it's a matter of content or content classification I think this had to be run through him. PTS dropping like crazy and less and less status updates (Keyhotee, BitShares X) are coming through. Focus on the products please, we have not seen anything yet which couldn't be made in a weekend with someone with some programming skills. I've always defended 3I but this is getting out of hand. Of course it's nice to ask the community about important subjects but you're smart enough to deal with these yourself and I'm getting the feeling that it's only meant to take the heat of the ever surpassing deadlines. Just do what you think is right, the community has your back and if something is wrong or could have been done better we'd find out early in the first test chains.

I recognize your concern and just want to write code.  Brian was unable to produce the website because the content was not there... I am trying to put the content there and get people running on their own (without me)... but not everything is under my control.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Do you want vector styled icons like the bitShares b !? Or image style?

I don't know... not my skill, but it would probably be best to fit with the existing logo styles and colors.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I'm very curious about the internal politics going on, regardless of the final site but Brian has been appointed with creating the new website experience with (most likely) AGS funds. Now a new website is under construction which is miles away from what we have now. If it's a matter of content or content classification I think this had to be run through him. PTS dropping like crazy and less and less status updates (Keyhotee, BitShares X) are coming through. Focus on the products please, we have not seen anything yet which couldn't be made in a weekend with someone with some programming skills. I've always defended 3I but this is getting out of hand. Of course it's nice to ask the community about important subjects but you're smart enough to deal with these yourself and I'm getting the feeling that it's only meant to take the heat of the ever surpassing deadlines. Just do what you think is right, the community has your back and if something is wrong or could have been done better we'd find out early in the first test chains.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Do you want vector styled icons like the bitShares b !? Or image style?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline bytemaster

I am looking for the best uniform icon set for the 12 companies section of the website.

http://107.170.30.182/index.php#companies

These icons should be unique, of the same theme. 

To get paid you must submit a valid pull request with all of the icons inserted into their proper place on the website as well as provide us with high-resolution originals.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:07:36 pm by cassiopaia »