Author Topic: can btsxt client run on raspberry Pi?  (Read 3068 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am eger to see how long it takes for the bc to reach 200gb

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Just wondering if Raspberry Pi is good enough to run bts client?  I think bts client should be an energy friendly product

Full client requires 200 GB at full scale... (assuming every block hits the max limit)

200gb is not a problem if attached a 512GB SSD to raspberry Pi.  then we can build a green system under usd300.
+5% sweet
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
Just wondering if Raspberry Pi is good enough to run bts client?  I think bts client should be an energy friendly product

Full client requires 200 GB at full scale... (assuming every block hits the max limit)

200gb is not a problem if attached a 512GB SSD to raspberry Pi.  then we can build a green system under usd300.
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
The blockchain is shortened so it never needs to be over one year.  (balances that haven't moved in a year are automatically brought forward in the blockchain with 5% charge).   Probably 200GB is with everything maxed out, which I don't think would happen for some time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:03:18 am by sfinder »
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students