Author Topic: Repo location  (Read 1773 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I think some of the keyhotee people are still using IvictusInnovations/BitShares
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bsdguru

• View Profile
BitShares/bitshares_toolkit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info!

Which repo is the one that's currently being worked on? When I google bitshares github I see a couple different ones. I'm wanting to play with it, but I want to make sure I'm getting the correct version.

That's why I was confused. I saw commits on both and then there was a third one that showed up as well, but I think that was a fork or something else. The other one is linked to on the companies website as well.

Offline theoretical

What's up with invictusinnovations/bitshares then?  There are people committing to that one too.  It seems to have a bunch of junk related to email, chat and Keyhotee ID (about which I filed an issue [1] but it was ignored).

[1] https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/BitShares/issues/66
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
BitShares/bitshares_toolkit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bsdguru

• View Profile
Which repo is the one that's currently being worked on? When I google bitshares github I see a couple different ones. I'm wanting to play with it, but I want to make sure I'm getting the correct version.