Author Topic: Crypto-equity magazine?  (Read 4312 times)

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
So myself and a couple individuals have decided to take the next step on this proposal. I noticed that Bitsharesmagazine.com was registered in February to bitezhushou. Anyone know who this is/have any information that could help me out? I am about to email the listed address on go daddy, just thought I'd ask around.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Come to think of it I would be willing to take the lead on this.

I already have a network of illustrators and graphic designers. Myself, and one of my buddies are qualified to write and I'm sure we could crowd source articles with bounties and even maybe license 2.0 content from LTB.

Is anyone planning on actually pursuing this or was this just an idea?

Great to see some professional writing expertise here!

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
I work as a professional photographer and would love to shoot this.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Come to think of it I would be willing to take the lead on this.

I already have a network of illustrators and graphic designers. Myself, and one of my buddies are qualified to write and I'm sure we could crowd source articles with bounties and even maybe license 2.0 content from LTB.

Is anyone planning on actually pursuing this or was this just an idea?

Offline smiley35

• View Profile

+ 1

You haven't been on in a while :)

I'm here literally every single day. Just mostly lurking. Haven't signed in for a while cause I haven't wanted to comment until now, but I'm still just as excited about BTS as I am BTC, and still buying up those cheap AGS.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I'm thinking we are going to need a magazine or free crypto-equity news paper which can be handed out to commuters or left in places like doctors offices and banks.

The concept of a DAC has to be explained and it's not reaching many people.

I would be very interested in contributing content/artwork + any other services I could offer.

I went to art school and have now moved on to proper Uni to study econ/business. I have prior experience writing for a grass roots political organization out of seattle WA called WA bus. I also have been a member of this community since the kick off last november and I am admittedly obsessed with the crypto 2.0 space.

The idea of contributing to a project like this seems like a great/fun way to further the community. It also seems a little more realistic for me then contributing dev time to 3I as I have only recently begun to attempt to teach myself C.

+ 1

You haven't been on in a while :)

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
I'm thinking we are going to need a magazine or free crypto-equity news paper which can be handed out to commuters or left in places like doctors offices and banks.

The concept of a DAC has to be explained and it's not reaching many people.

I would be very interested in contributing content/artwork + any other services I could offer.

I went to art school and have now moved on to proper Uni to study econ/business. I have prior experience writing for a grass roots political organization out of seattle WA called WA bus. I also have been a member of this community since the kick off last november and I am admittedly obsessed with the crypto 2.0 space.

The idea of contributing to a project like this seems like a great/fun way to further the community. It also seems a little more realistic for me then contributing dev time to 3I as I have only recently begun to attempt to teach myself C. 

bitbro

We also know we've really got success when the wsj, bloomberg and other big players have their own section for pred. markets. I can barely wait, gentlemen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitbro

We also know we've really got success when the wsj, bloomberg and other big players have their own section for pred. markets. I can barely wait, gentlemen.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
CryptoShares Mag?

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
No need for "Crypto-Equities Magazine".

Just simply:

Bitshares Magazine

;D

Already thought of calling it that. The reason not to is that Bitshares isn't going to be the entire crypto-equity industry no matter how much we might want it to be.

Bitshares is one line of products in the industry and perhaps the premier crypto-equity. The magazine should discuss whatever Ethereum, Mastercoin, Ripple or other products have to offer.

Bitshares magazine sounds good but that is centralization around a product and we already have a Bitcoin magazine which isn't discussing Bitshares.  Why duplicate that?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bobmaloney

No need for "Crypto-Equities Magazine".

Just simply:

Bitshares Magazine

;D

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
One day a crypto equity mag will compete w bloomberg news, wsj, and the other big players.  I'd be interested in helping out.

First issue has Bytemaster on the cover with his arms folded and a "Wall Street" sign with cracks in it over his head.  Instead of a suit, he has a short sleeve short with a pocket protector. :D

I think we will need an illustrator to create visuals and infographics of all the different concepts. I don't think we will have any trouble finding people to write articles for such a magazine. Any of us could write the occasional article.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
One day a crypto equity mag will compete w bloomberg news, wsj, and the other big players.  I'd be interested in helping out.

First issue has Bytemaster on the cover with his arms folded and a "Wall Street" sign with cracks in it over his head.  Instead of a suit, he has a short sleeve short with a pocket protector. :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:24:12 pm by JakeThePanda »

bitbro