Author Topic: Zenith Music Exchange  (Read 25682 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Dear I3

Next time you announce a DAC, please include all the details, so developer and entrepreneurs don't get attacked right out of the gates like Zenith Music just did... :P

Dear forum,

Please hold your fire until you have all the details.

This was a quick press release from a tired team on a seven hour train ride.

:)

Sorry, if I came across as bashing you. I was simply stunned when I remembered what Zenithcoin was. If you check back this thread, my first post was congratulating you.

I am worried about getting scammed and potential to be associated with people of dubious rep. I don't care that much about allocation. I am very uncomfortable of being associated with it, but I realise I am being biased here so would like to see what the community has to say.

Don't worry about me.  It's my job to take it.

Worry about your investment! 

If every partner we bring here gets this kind of reception, how many fewer will we be able to sign?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

I will get the info for all. This is a very important issue c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

sumantso

I mean we will identify the parties and make sure there is no connection to known bad actors aside from eddies purchase. 

The other actors are Solarcx and FrictionlessCoin (and maybe a few more sockpuppets). There is a good chance that all of them (including Eddie) are the same person who has been trying to make money on some dubious schemes. Identifying would also involve revealing (at least to you) who FrictionlessCoin and Solarcx is/are.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Thumbs up! I am flat out stoked about Bitshares Music. Off to buy some more PTS...

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Eddie is not any coin.  He has been a voting member of the Academy of Music for over a decade.  He has access to all the big record labels.  He can put together deals that compete with iTunes.  He has and can sign artists.  It is he who will supply the stream of new talent for people to trade.

Eddie IS this business.

...and he gave us half.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:39:02 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

I mean we will identify the parties and make sure there is no connection to known bad actors aside from eddies purchase. 

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Eddie has not said anything about being frictionless coin. 

I will have Eddie make a statement and clear the history.  I certainly don't want anyone being scammed. 

There is no hard line between being scammed or not. The most successful scams involve something useful otherwise people would not buy into it...

Offline bytemaster

Eddie has not said anything about being frictionless coin. 

I will have Eddie make a statement and clear the history.  I certainly don't want anyone being scammed. 

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Have to disagree on the following two:

We expect to rescue the holders of many other unprofitable platforms, maybe even Bitcoin, as more and more folks abandon mined coins for a profitable platform.
Rescuing people that did bad investments is not a business model!!

After the merging snapshot, all music will trade in bitshares, so what difference will the history of the ship that delivered the wealth to our ecosystem make?
That DOES make a difference! If Eddie controls almost 50% of BTS Music then this looks to me like like a security issue because he then has close to 50% of the voting power... Even if it were only 10% it would seem troublesome to me.

And FULL transparency is needed here: Is Eddy Frictionlesscoin?
Why would he want to buy up a dead coin? Why not just make a own Bitcoin/Scrypt fork and premine 90% if that is the goal?

Please clarify

sumantso

Dear I3

Next time you announce a DAC, please include all the details, so developer and entrepreneurs don't get attacked right out of the gates like Zenith Music just did... :P

Dear forum,

Sorry, if I came across as bashing you. I was simply stunned when I remembered what Zenithcoin was. If you check back this thread, my first post was congratulating you.

I am worried about getting scammed and potential to be associated with people of dubious rep. I don't care that much about allocation. I am very uncomfortable of being associated with it, but I realise I am being biased here so would like to see what the community has to say.

Offline bytemaster

It is once we as the jukebox, but Eddie is adding even more value than just a jukebox. 

sumantso

That wouldn't be liquid.

We are just working to develop bts me and support integration with his site.

Please elaborate. I was under the impression that BTS Music was a separate class of DACs.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Dear I3

Dear forum,

Offline EntSki

• View Profile
Dear I3

Offline bytemaster

Eddie owns a large share of zcoin. and is personally funding the website that will add tremendous value to the chain.  Forking it will not gain recognition from his website. 

So give him the equivalent BTS Music directly and bypass this coin with a bad rep. This will also keep it transparent.

That wouldn't be liquid.  All coins owned by the original dev are now his.   The other coins are mined and randomly distributed. 

This is his baby and Eddie is free to allocate his shares as he likes.    We are just working to develop bts me and support integration with his site.