Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Mumble Server Now Up  (Read 17901 times)

Offline fuzzy

Yeh, for some reason I was having issues with it today. If 1.2.3 seems more stable, perhaps we should revert to that.  Thanks for the update and please feel free to offer anymore advice. ;)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline WildWex

• View Profile
Using Mumble 1.2.5 (64bit) on late MAC 2012 with Mavericks, hung during the 'connect to server' (ADD NEW) button.  Tried repeatedly and uninstalled/reinstalled.  Ended up using 1.2.3 (32 bit version) which seems to be working.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Btw, getting mumble to work is a 3 minute task (mostly clicking next...only excepting at one step is to switch to push to talk)... http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
+5%

Offline fuzzy

How does that time out feature work. If I go to time out, do I not hear when someone speaks in the Bitshares chat?

After some consideration, I decided to disable that feature.  I found it kind of ridiculous for our purposes as sometimes people just go afk and do other things, waiting to hear someone talk on the other end before they move back to keyboard (BtK) ;D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
How does that time out feature work. If I go to time out, do I not hear when someone speaks in the Bitshares chat?

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Btw, getting mumble to work is a 3 minute task (mostly clicking next...only excepting at one step is to switch to push to talk)... http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Offline fuzzy

Aside from the daily chat we should begin to "officially" announce the Tuesday and Thursday 7-8 pm (Eastern Standard Time) hangout session (incl. Bytemaster and Toast)...
+5%

We'll have to make sure the best time for him and the dev team but I am perfect with that.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Aside from the daily chat we should begin to "officially" announce the Tuesday and Thursday 7-8 pm (Eastern Standard Time) hangout session (incl. Bytemaster and Toast)...

Offline fuzzy

Bump...

Bytemaster, Delulo and I are in here now.

Feel free to stop by and join in on the discussion!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Ui .. mumble .. cool thomg .. not at home this week but gonna check out afterwards

Offline fuzzy

Download Mumble Client Youtube Guide

Hope this helps.  If not, let me know...if it comes down to it, I might have to make a quick video of my own, but this seems like it will work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQSilwOySU8
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:55:40 am by fuznuts »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
So what do I actually do? Putting vx31.commandchannel.com into the adr. bar of my browser doesnt work...

Offline fuzzy

Mumble Information:
Label:  BeyondBitcoin
Address: beyondbitcoin.commandchannel.com
Port: 2077
Username: "Your Forum Handle Here"
Pass:  w0rldCh@NG3rsUN!t3

Guide to Download and Setup Mumble Here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQSilwOySU8

Please stop in and stay awhile.  Feel free to send any problems or concerns to me via pm on the forum.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:03:40 pm by fuzzy »