Author Topic: Meeting with Virginia Tech  (Read 7811 times)

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
any collaboration for a new DAC venture with VT?  Educational or institutional DAC?

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Great news. We need it  this with all the FUD going on right now !!!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I have had some very productive meetings with (Virginia Tech) VT and the results could be very good for our community.

1) They are looking into producing a Crypto-Equity Curriculum
2) They are sponsoring startups and have a team looking to find a transparent voting solution (they will likely be directed toward BitShares Voice).

I cannot reveal all of the details right now, but it looks like VT may become a very strategic partner.

For #1... I've been teaching a "bitcoin and cryptocurrencies" class at CMU this semester. First for-credit cryptoequity course at an accredited university maybe =D
+5%

++5% @ byte's efforts

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I have had some very productive meetings with (Virginia Tech) VT and the results could be very good for our community.

2) They are sponsoring startups and have a team looking to find a transparent voting solution (they will likely be directed toward BitShares Voice).

I cannot reveal all of the details right now, but it looks like VT may become a very strategic partner.

For #1... I've been teaching a "bitcoin and cryptocurrencies" class at CMU this semester. First for-credit cryptoequity course at an accredited university maybe =D
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

That's some great networking there!!! Congrats!

bitbro

Connecting with the youth!

Connecting with the real world!

Good strategy, byte.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.