Author Topic: Dev Voice Hangout on Mumble Fridays @ 10am EST  (Read 41066 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
http://beyondbitcoinx.net/mumble-setup-guide/

do you mean this ?

i'll do a redirect from the old url soon

That link doesn't work but it would be the place people should start.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Calton

• View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:42:08 pm by delulo »

Offline crowcity

• View Profile
is there a link for the Hangout

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Could we make a sticky thread here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=58.0 which informs (new) users about when the mumble session is or just copy this into the BBS section and make it sticky?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:56:43 pm by delulo »

Offline JA

• View Profile
What options will we have for this when the site is up, Gamey?  Will there be a better way to enable people to tweet from the site and have it link to its own location at BeyondBitcoinx.net?

It is all about wordpress plugins.  I've installed wordpress a few times but know very little.

I'll chat with Jabba about it then.  ;)
No problem !
You will be able to share posts/episodes on almost every Social-Whatever

Edit: @fuznuts : Could you send me the admin panel logins, so i can 301 redirect the beyondbitcoinshow.com to the new site and eventually set up the mail server ?

The beyondbitcoinshow has that menu at the top that shows when and how to connect to the mumble.  It would be nice if that URL is preserved, but if not the URL then the content.  If I post the shows, it is nice to be able to tell people "how to become involved".
http://beyondbitcoinx.net/mumble-setup-guide/

do you mean this ?

i'll do a redirect from the old url soon

Offline gamey

• View Profile
What options will we have for this when the site is up, Gamey?  Will there be a better way to enable people to tweet from the site and have it link to its own location at BeyondBitcoinx.net?

It is all about wordpress plugins.  I've installed wordpress a few times but know very little.

No problem !

Edit: @fuznuts : Could you send me the admin panel logins, so i can 301 redirect the beyondbitcoinshow.com to the new site and eventually set up the mail server ?

The beyondbitcoinshow has that menu at the top that shows when and how to connect to the mumble.  It would be nice if that URL is preserved, but if not the URL then the content.  If I post the shows, it is nice to be able to tell people "how to become involved".

Offline JA

• View Profile

No problem !

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:37:00 am by jabbajabba »

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans

The beyondbitcoinshow.com domain is now in flux.  We need to just change it.

beyondbitcoinx.net is where you should go eventually, but it can be a few days behind.

You can go to the soundcloud site at https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts and that will have anything I've published audio-wise.
Awesome! thanks.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline gamey

• View Profile

The beyondbitcoinshow.com domain is now in flux.  We need to just change it.

beyondbitcoinx.net is where you should go eventually, but it can be a few days behind.

You can go to the soundcloud site at https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts and that will have anything I've published audio-wise.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Are any of these sessions available anywhere. It would be nice to have a listen.