Author Topic: In case you can't make the "Dev Voice Hangout" tonight @7PM EST...  (Read 1713 times)

Offline fuzzy

true...once I get my own ass in the habit of doing it right :P

Between the wife and my sleep-deprived eyes and fingers screwing up my alarm, it is turning out to look a little ridiculous on my part. 

There will be no need for apologies next time, because from now on it will be done correctly.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline JoeyD

Posted my question and I see you responded already.

I think this idea of preparing some questions beforehand would be a good way to streamline those mumble-sessions and alleviate the danger of a chaotic cacophony should many people connect at once.

Offline fuzzy

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

Please feel free to post and vote up/down questions at the BeyondBitcoinShow's subreddit.  It can be found at the following link: http://www.reddit.com/r/BeyondBitcoinShow/comments/23om65/22_apr_14questions_for_dev_voice_hangout_w_dan/

Also, if you are reading this, please bump this thread so others will see it!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:17:51 pm by fuznuts »