Author Topic: 50 PTS - Create BitShares Wikipedia Entry [CLOSED]  (Read 7983 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i like this is in progress! MrJeans if i can assist with graphic related stuff, PM me. After  bountie is finished, i could use wiki aritcle to design a broschure (prospectus) with CI adaption etc. Let my know you thougts wether this make sense or not

I'll open a new post on markting section with more ideas, don't want to get in the way here..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:26:31 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
We will probably need many more revisions if we don't want it to be immediately removed, I will clean up and add more content
Not to worry Toast I still have a lot more work to do before I can say I have a final. I spent today working on it, did a section on Bitshares-DNS but feel free to edit this when I have the final as you are approximately 1000X more qualified to write that piece  ;)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
We will probably need many more revisions if we don't want it to be immediately removed, I will clean up and add more content
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Thanks Stan  :)
Yep, when I have the go ahead (think I may already have from Stan) I'll fix it up, make all the changes and additions the community wants. And create a final wiki which myself and the community can then edit as things at Bitshares evolve.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:29:35 pm by MrJeans »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
pls use the polished logo version instead...

or just write me if you need larger size etc...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:13:14 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Please see my draft below.
This is just to get a skeleton to work with and to see if you guys like overall what I have done.
If we would like to go ahead with it I can do a lot more  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/Bitshares

Lookin' good!  We'll need to have the language scrutinized before this can be published.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:22:49 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Please see my draft below.
This is just to get a skeleton to work with and to see if you guys like what I have done overall.
If we would like to go ahead with it I can do a lot more  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/Bitshares
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:31:22 pm by MrJeans »

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Hey team. As has been pointed out recently, we have no wikipedia entry for BitShares and I'd like to get us one asap. I know it can be tricky creating new entries, so I'm looking for someone who has some experince working with Wikipedia and can come up with a basic outline about BitShares that we can build upon.  Feel free to copy content directly from Bytemaster or this forum to create the entry, I'm not so much looking for a writer as I am someone who can organize info that already exists and get it into the wiki.  Thanks and good luck!  B
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:48:38 pm by MktDirector »