Author Topic: [SOLVED]Can't donate PTS for AGS anymore and don't have BTC either!  (Read 4602 times)

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
Sent some PTS to donation, but it's not getting confirmed (0 confirmations). Wallet (from 18 Feb 2014) is synced, already restarted it but nothing.

Made 2 transactions

aeee0bcd09816e569d4de244f1522da2dde51e5476d5fbcf2962517c62c8a660

and

184aa789dc040f5eb8cbf29dd744415cf616479c9a6b63b813636a853ba13c8f

It's not showing in the block explorer. Coins sent almost 2 hours ago.

Is this normal due to low number os blocks being generated?

Coins were sent within time for donation, maybe they'll arrive after donations are closed. Is this an issue?

As long as you send 2 hours before deadline you'll be fine. I once sent maybe 1.5 hours before day closed and I didn't get through.

Offline Coindgr

• View Profile
Sent some PTS to donation, but it's not getting confirmed (0 confirmations). Wallet (from 18 Feb 2014) is synced, already restarted it but nothing.

Made 2 transactions

aeee0bcd09816e569d4de244f1522da2dde51e5476d5fbcf2962517c62c8a660

and

184aa789dc040f5eb8cbf29dd744415cf616479c9a6b63b813636a853ba13c8f

It's not showing in the block explorer. Coins sent almost 2 hours ago.

Is this normal due to low number os blocks being generated?

Coins were sent within time for donation, maybe they'll arrive after donations are closed. Is this an issue?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It sounds like your BitShares-PTS client may have stalled connections.  Try restarting it to fix this, and you can also confirm if this is the problem by checking the number of blocks processed by your client and comparing to a block explorer.  You can also look at the transaction details for the unconfirmed transaction in your client and see how many nodes it's been broadcast to.

about an hour after my post both begun the confirmations procedure...
I had my wallet closed before my second donation and it was synchronized before i send the PTS (green check mark)
Compared with https://coinplorer.com/PTS and all blocks are processed at least at time of check after the problem...
Thanks for your reply and help ;)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
It sounds like your BitShares-PTS client may have stalled connections.  Try restarting it to fix this, and you can also confirm if this is the problem by checking the number of blocks processed by your client and comparing to a block explorer.  You can also look at the transaction details for the unconfirmed transaction in your client and see how many nodes it's been broadcast to.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I Wanted To donate PTS for AGS today 4/17/2014(to address PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw)
And I saw (on Bitshares PTS Wallet)  that my last donation before 2 Days at 4/15/2014 is still not executed!
I don't have any BTC to invest... any advice? (rhetorical question)

PS The problem is that I wanted to donate every day a proportion from my balance so I could have in the end more AGS in total...
Now because in one day all donations will be executed, that means that I will have less AGS. And secondly it means that BTC donators will have an advantage over investors like me.
So it seems to me like Bitshares "punish" their early investors and give more advantages to new investors  (as more I think about that, maybe it is not so bad) ;)....
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:43:44 pm by liondani »